National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/25/2015-PESB. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 22nd June 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 46,000 – Rs. 50,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22nd June 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA), Across India
Detail of National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Research Associate Recruitment:
NIUA invites applications for 1 Research Associate position under the ‘CIDCO Smart City Chair’
- Salary Rs. 46,000 – Rs. 50,000 per month (consolidated, depending on experience) for first two years with 10% biennial (two yearly) increment, minus taxes as applicable
- Requirements Minimum 2 years’ full-time experience in the relevant field Willingness to work in Navi Mumbai at the CIDCO office Knowledge of Planning and Regulatory acts in Maharashtra such as Maharashtra Region and Town Planning Act. Reading and speaking fluency in Hindi, Marathi and English.
- Qualifications Minimum Master’s level degree in a discipline that is relevant to the following areas: Urbanization, Urban Infrastructure and Economic Growth Municipal Finance and Governance Housing, Slums and Urban Poverty Sustainable Habitat, Environment and Climate Change Land Economics, Urban Land & Transportation Policy and Urban Land Markets
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22nd June 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) :
- The service contracts will be for 4 years as per the MOU with CIDCO. However performance will be evaluated annually based on which the contract for service will be renewed from year to year. There will be 10% biennial hike in salary.
- The position will be based full time at CIDCO, Navi Mumbai . The candidate will report to the CIDCO Smart City Chair and Additional Chief Planner (A&R), CIDCO.
- The contract may be terminated at any time by either side by giving two months’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- All the positions require frequent travel between Delhi, Mumbai and Pune and some foreign travel if necessary. Applicants must submit their Passport Number in their application.
- Interested candidates must submit their resumes and soft copies of one representative example from their professional and research portfolios. All applicants must mention three references.
- Applications complete in all respects must be sent to [email protected] by 22nd June 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22nd June 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|