National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 25/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA), 1st and 2nd Floor, Core India Habitat Centre,, 4, Lodhi Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Detail Of National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Research Associate Recruitment:
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) advances inter-disciplinary research, capacity building, knowledge management and policy making on issues relevant to cities.
- NIUA is looking for a Communications Expert on urgent basis to support a network of researchers in four South Asian countries on a range of communication and networking activities including development and execution of communications and outreach strategies, writing content for the web, a regional newsletter and engaging with the media.
- The ideal candidate must be highly-motivated, creative, self-directed and enthusiastic with a positive, can-do attitude.
- He/she should have the ability to work with researchers at NIUA to develop strategic plans for engaging others in the research undertaken as well as help to implement these plans via a range of tactics.
- In addition, the candidate should be confident working in a deadline-oriented fast paced environment and must be open to inputs and feedback.
- As a content writer, he/she will work with researchers in all four countries (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal) to share knowledge and information generated for the website and biannual newsletter.
- In addition, he/she will support NIUA researchers in writing policy briefs, working with the media and other identified mechanisms.
- In addition to the content development, the Communications Expert will also be responsible for coordinating the organization of NIUA events/meetings/lectures as required and maintain the required database of the various established networks.
- We are looking for a quick learner who can multitask, is capable of working under little supervision and is a team player.
Required Professional Skills
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop networking and communications strategies with the various partner organisations and stakeholders; and supporting implementation of these strategies.
- Work with the different project coordinators to develop key messages, audiences and communication products to engage audiences in the research content.
- Find and develop new ideas for web content. Copy-edit and proof read submitted articles and other web content. Assure quality control and usability of the website including tagging for search purposes..
- Coordinate NIUA events/meetings/lectures as required for any of the projects, provide assistance in preparing concept notes / proposals for these and prepare reports.
- Capable of adhering to deadlines while working on multiple, diverse projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or a related area or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- At least 7-10 years of professional work experience in development of communication and/or outreach strategies, editing and synthesizing academic content into communication products for policy makers, the public and the media.
- Ability to write engaging content.
- Confident communication skills and excellent English, especially written.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs is required.
- Knowledge and experience in the urban development sector is desirable.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA):
- Salary will be commensurate with skills and in line with those in the sector.
- Interested candidates may apply with full details of last salary drawn, expected salary, notice period required with CV and covering letter (no more than one page) to [email protected] by 25th July 2015, with subject line [Communication Expert].
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed within a week (after the last date of submission of applications) regarding the interview schedule.
- Please take note that the above mentioned positions is on purely contractual basis and shall be extended based on need and performance.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/07/2015