National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of System Analyst & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 8th/ Graduate/ B.Com/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job System Analyst & More Vacancies on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Vacancy Name : System Analyst & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Not Pursuing Graduation/ Any Graduate/ B.Com/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director National Institute of Urban Affairs 1 & 2 Floor, Core 4B India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road
New Delhi – 110 003
Detail Of National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) System Analyst & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts :-
System Analyst (No. of post 1) :
- Job description : Systems analyst will be responsible for the complete life-cycle of a new/modified IT system, from analysing existing arrangements to implementing systems and providing training. The skills of systems analyst should be able to handle operational problems encountered in IT systems. His typical duties include: Examining current systems Managing user requirements Ascertaining specifications for new or modified systems Implementing new systems Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades Responding and attending to breakdowns Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults Repairing equipment and replacing parts Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies, Strong analysis skills
- Duties attached to the post: 1. Incharge of computer unit 2. System Analysis 3. Systems Designing 4. Programming 5. Systems upgradation
- Systems Analyst will also be required to Work as a Network administrator performing duties as – Connecting different devices together to form fast and efficient networks. Maintaining the links and solving any problems that may occur with computer networks. Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete Working in tandem with IT support personnel Providing network administration and support. Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- ssential : Post Graduate in Science with Maths, Statistics, Mathematical Statistics, Operation Research, Physics or Master’s Degree in Computer Application or equivalent qualification. The Cisco certificate as CCNA or Microsoft certificate as MCSE will be additional advantage
- Experience : 5 years as programmer for candidate with P.G. in science: or 3 years’ experience as programmer for M. Tech/MCA.
- Salary : Initially salary will be fixed in the Grade of 15,600 – 39,100+GP 6600. However, higher start may be considered for exceptionally deserving candidates.
- Age : The candidate should be in the age group of 26-32 years.
Accountant (No. of post 1) :
- Qualification : The applicant should – 1. Have the minimum qualification Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or equivalent with Accounting and English as main subject. 2. Desirable qualification B. Com with high grades from a recognized university. 3. Have ability to work on Tally-ERP 9 and Microsoft Office.
- Professional Qualifiation & Experience 1. Should have minimum 5 years experience as an LDC in an autonomous body/Govt. office/attached office or 2 years as UDC posted in accounts unit of an autonomous body/Govt. Office / attached office or in Accounts Department in public and/or private sector or with a firm of Chartered Accountants. 2. Knowledge of Government Financial Rules & Corporate Taxes (Income Tax) would be considered as an extra qualification.
- Salary : Initially salary will be fixed in the Grade of 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2400/- plus usual allowances as per Government of India Rules.
- Age : The candidate should be in the age group of 22-30 years.
Personal Assistant (No. of post 1) :
- Essential Graduate from a recognized university Knowledge of English shorthand/typing at minimum speed of 100 / 40 words p.m. Diploma /Certificate in Computer application including word Processing from a recognised Institution
- Desirable – Knowledge of Hindi Stenography / Typing
- Experience : Should have minimum 5 years of experience of working with Stenographer in public and/or private sector. Exposure to work in the urban sector will be desirable.
- Pay scale : 5,200 – 20,200 + G.P. Rs. 2800/- p.m.
- Age : The candidate should be in the age group of 23 – 30 years.
Staff Car Driver (No. of post 1) :
- Essential – 8th Standard Pass from a recognised school.
- Desirable – Matric from recognised school.
- Professional Qualifications: Must possess a valid driving licence for car, van and jeep. Knowledge of Motor machenism.
- Experience : Experience of driving Motor Car, Jeep, Van for at least 5 year with clean record.
- Pay scale : 5,200 – 20,200 + G.P. Rs. 1900/- p.m.
- Age : The candidate should be in the age group of 23 – 32 years.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) – System Analyst & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For System Analyst & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA):
For all the posts age is relaxable by five years in case of SC / ST candidates. The last date for submission of applications is 1st June 2015 (5.00 P.M.). All Notifications to the candidates will be displayed on the this website and applicants are requested to visit the website from time to time to get updates. The desirous candidates should submit by e-mail their CV giving all the necessary details and clearly indicating the post applied for at the address given below:- Director National Institute of Urban Affairs 1 & 2 Floor, Core 4B India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110 003 Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016