National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.d, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Consultant on or before 18/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 08 Posts
Salary : Rs-60,000-80,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA), Core 4B, 1st Floor, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
Detail Of National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Consultant Recruitment:
Position : Consultant (Resilient Cities) Code: MF-1
- NIUA invites submission of CVs and work samples from suitable candidates for the position of Consultant for measuring cost of Resilient Cities.
- National Institute for Urban Affairs (NIUA) is a premier institute for research, capacity building and dissemination of knowledge for the urban sector in India.
- It conducts research on urbanization, urban policy and planning, municipal finance and governance, land economics, transit oriented development, urban livelihoods, environment & climate change and smart cities.
- The responsibility of the Consultant would be to understand the project specifications and develop the framework to identify the gaps in Water Supply and Sanitation sector as prescribed in some of the City Sanitation Plans and revisit the assessment of current deficiencies of WSS sector, to develop measures for flood resilience and highlight the vulnerability to floods by taking account of existing infrastructure and institutional setups in the cities, to estimate the financial costs for resilience of WSS sector and for taking measures for extreme scenarios of floods etc.
- The ideal candidate would be having experience in preparing City Sanitation Plans and an understanding of urban climate resilience, municipal finance, budgets and legislations.
- The said individual should have minimum of 5 years of full time professional work experience in government, non-government organizations or private sector with a minimum of 2 years in projects related to WSS sector/Flood Resilience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- PhD, M.Sc, or other relevant post graduate qualification in urban finance/urban planning or related qualification.
- A minimum of five years of experience in water supply and sanitation sector and city sanitation plans. He/she should have experience in: local government revenues and expenditures, capital investment funding, utility tariffs and other local government user charges; cost and recovery mechanisms of WSS sector and financial costing of flood resilience and WSS sector.
- Excellent writing, communication and coordination skills.
Location of position: NIUA, New Delhi
Consolidated monthly remuneration: Rs. 60,000 to 80,000 per month (depending on experience and skills)
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant Vacancy in National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA):
- Application (Code MF-1) should reach by 18th September 2015 by email or by post.
- Published Date: 4th September 2015
- Postal Address: Director,National Institute of Urban Affairs,Core 4B, 1st Floor,
India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road,New Delhi – 110 003;Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/09/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017