National Institute Of Virology (NIV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician-C through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute Of Virology (NIV)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technician-C Job on or before 5/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute Of Virology (NIV)|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||5/5/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) 20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Post Box No.11, Pune 411 001|
Detail of National Institute Of Virology (NIV) Technician-C Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for the following vacancies shall be filled purely on temporary basis at NIV Bangalore Unit, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Chest Disease Premises, Near NIMHANS, Someshwarnagara 1 st Main, DharmaRam College Post Bangalore – 560 029, India renewable annually under Non-Institutional ad-hoc projects as indicated below: – I) Project entitled, “Polio Surveillance Project of WHO NPSP” at NIV Bangalore Unit, Bangalore.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technician-C (Laboratory)||03 (UR-2 & OBC-1)||
. 10+2 in Science subjects with either a. Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology[DMLT] Or b. One year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology[DMLT] & One year experience in Virology lab. Or c. Two years Virology laboratory /field experience.
1. B.Sc. Microbiology / Biotechnology/MLT 2. M.Sc. Microbiology /Biotechnology/Virology. 3. Work experience in diagnostic laboratory/Cell Culture/ ELISA / PCR / sequencing. 4. Knowledge of computer application/report preparation.
|Rs.23,500/||Below 30 years|
- Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Consolidated salary of the post may vary.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointments in any ICMR Institutes or for continuation of his/her services in any other project.
Selection Procedure for National Institute Of Virology (NIV)- Technician-C Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technician-C Vacancy in National Institute Of Virology (NIV):
Interested candidates possessing the qualification may fill application, in the attached prescribed format and send by email to [email protected] by 05.05.2015. No documents /testimonials required at the time of sending application. Application received after the Last Date or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected without any intimation. After scrutiny, eligible candidates names will be displayed on web site & are required to appear for the written test / interview with all original documents & one set of attested copies. No TA / DA will be paid to attend the written test / interview.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/5/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016