National Institute Of Virology has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist B [MEDICAL] & Project Technician III through recruitment notification – National Institute Of Virology Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530. Candidates who have completed MBBS/10/+2/ an apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute Of Virology
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Scientist B [MEDICAL] & Project Technician III on or before 11/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute Of Virology|
|Vacancy Name||Scientist B [MEDICAL] & Project Technician III|
|Total No Of Vacancy||03|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||11/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||
National Institute Of Virology, 20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Post Box No.11, Pune 411 001
Detail Of National Institute Of Virology Scientist B [MEDICAL] & Project Technician III Recruitment:
- Applications are invited in the prescribed format for the following vacancies shall be filled purely on temporary basis at NIV/MCC, Pune renewable annually under Non-Institutional ad-hoc projects as indicated below: –
- POST:Scientist B [Medical]
- VACA NCY:01 (UR)
- CONSOLIDA TED SALARY / STIPEND:Rs. 54,338/- + HRA
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: MBBS. Two years research experience after obtaining essential qualification.
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS: Post graduation in Community Medicine.Management and communication skills relevant for field projects.Knowledge of computer applications and data management/ analysis
- AGE LIMIT:Below 35 years
- Multi-site epidemiology & virological survey of Nipah virus: Special emphasis on North East Region of India:
- POST:Project Technician
- VACA NCY:(UR) 02
- CONSOLIDA TED SALARY / STIPEND:
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: 10+2 in Science subjects with either.Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology [DMLT] Or One year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology [DMLT] & One year experience in lab. Or Two years laboratory / field experience.
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:Degree in Life Sciences. Experience in field work and infectious disease or virology laboratory settings Experience in specimen collection (blood/throat swab/stool) and handling of clinical samples in laboratory to perform serological and virological assays. Knowledge of Computer applications and data management.
- AGE LIMIT:Below 30 Year
- Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms. No relaxation against UR vacancies. 2. Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification. 3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection. 4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. 5. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply. 6. Consolidated salary of the post may vary. 7. Separate application should be submitted for each post. 8. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointments in any ICMR Institutes or for continuation of his/her services in any other project.
Selection Procedure For National Institute Of Virology- Scientist B [MEDICAL] & Project Technician III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Scientist B [MEDICAL] & Project Technician III Vacancy In National Institute Of Virology:
Interested candidates possessing the qualification may fill application, in the attached prescribed format and send by email to [email protected] by 11.05.2015. No documents /testimonials required at the time of sending application. Application received after the Last Date or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected without any intimation. After scrutiny, eligible candidates names will be displayed on web site & are required to appear for the written test / interview with all original documents with CV & one set of attested copies. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the written test / interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/05/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017