National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Audit Officer for CA/ ICWA holders
Company name : National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS)
Posts : Assistant Audit Officer
Qualification : CA/ ICWA
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m.
No of Openings : 01
Location : Noida
Last date to apply : 29.12.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Audit Officer:
- Name of Post : Assistant Audit Officer
- Pay Band & GP : 9,300-34,800 + G.P 4,600 – (PB-II)
- Age : Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date
- Classification of post : Group ‘B’
- Essential : 5 Years experience in Accounts/Audit in a Government/ Autonomous Organization in the scale of 9,300-34,800 with G.P 4,200 (Pre-revised 5,500-9,000) or 6 years in the pay scale of 9,300-34,800 with G.P 4,200 (Pre-revised 5,000-8,000) or 8 years in the pay scale of 5,200-20,200 with G.P 2,800 (Pre-revised 4,500-7,000). Working knowledge of computer operations. Working knowledge of Hindi/English
How to apply:
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from NIOS website www.nios.ac.in. The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application by post on the prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph to the Joint Director (Admn), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P. The last date for receiving applications is 29.12.2014 (In case of candidates from North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Dists. of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 05.01.2015).The application received after due date shall not be considered .
- Application Form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for Unreserved/OBC category and 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for SC/ST categories in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida. However, Physically Handicapped category with a minimum of 40% disability are exempted from payment. The amount shall be accepted in the form of Bank Draft only and fees once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances. On the back side of the Demand Draft, the candidates are advised to write their name, address and post applied for in capital letters.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 29.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIOS|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017