National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Student Support Services) for Ph.D/ Master Degree holders
Company name : National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS)
Posts : Director (Student Support Services)
Qualification : Ph.D/ Master Degree
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m.
No of Openings : 01
Location : Noida
Last date to apply : 29.12.2014
Details of Post :
Director (Student Support Services):
- Name of Post : Director (Student Support Services)
- Scale of Pay : Rs 37400-67000 + G.P. 8700.
- Age : preferably below 52 Years
- Classification of post : Group ‘A’
- Essential 1. At least second class Master’s Degree with 55% marks or B+ 2. 10 years regular service in the scale of 15600-39100 with G.P 6600(pre-revised 10000- 325-15200) or 5 years of regular service in the scale of 15600-39100 with G.P 7600 (prerevised 12000-375-16500) in any of the following fields. i). Conduct of public examination at the Board or University level, work of confidential section (paper setting/confidential paper printing) examination reforms with particular reference to improvement of mechanics of examination, internal assessment, scholastic and non-scholastic achievement Or ii). Planning, preparation and production of self- learning materials / text books at pre-degree level especially for vocational/professional courses, running of any reputed institute in Vocational Education/ Training Approved by AICTE or any State Government Or iii). Educational Administration including HRD, training of teachers, running of any reputed school/college level institution, management and finance of educational institutions, learner support system.3. Organization of Seminars/Conferences and Orientation Programmes. 4. Working knowledge of Hindi/English.
- Desirable 1. Either a Doctorate Degree of an Indian or Foreign University or equivalent published research work of high standard. 2. Outstanding academic contribution in the field of distance education. 3. Post Graduate/Degree/Diploma in Management Teaching/Education. 4. Experience in an Open Learning/ Distance Education Institution.
How to apply:
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from NIOS website www.nios.ac.in. The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application by post on the prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph to the Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P. The last date for receiving applications is 29.12.2014 (In case of candidates from North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Dists. of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 05.01.2015).The application received after due date shall not be considered .
- Application Form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only) for Unreserved/OBC category and 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for SC/ST categories in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida. However, Physically Handicapped category with a minimum of 40% disability are exempted from payment. The amount shall be accepted in the form of Bank Draft only and fees once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances. On the back side of the Demand Draft, the candidates are advised to write their name, address and post applied for in capital letters.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 29.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIOS|