National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Consultant & More Vacancies for MBA/ MD/ MSW/ M.Ed holders
Company name : National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Posts : Senior Consultant & More Vacancies
Qualification : MBA/ MD/ MSW/ M.Ed
Salary : Rs.40,000-75,000/- p.m.
No of Openings : 04
Location : Himachal Pradesh
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Consultant & More Vacancies:
Project Director – ASHA Certification (Based in NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh):
- Number of Post: One post at NIOS Headquarters, NOIDA (UP)
- Roles & Responsibilities: 1. Overall in-charge for implementation of ASHA Certification under the supervision of Chairman, NIOS. 2. Co-ordination with Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, NHSRC, Regional Centers of NIOS and other stake holders at National, State and District level. 3. Overall management of project staff 4. Planning, Monitoring and Periodic Review of Project 5. Responsible for regular reporting and update on project implementation 6. Assist Chairman, NIOS and Director (Vocational Education), NIOS in project activities
- Educational Qualification: 1. Post Graduate in Medical or Public Health or MBA from a reputed institution with specialization in Health Management / Public Health Management / General Management or Masters in Social Work or Social Sciences 2. Excellent communication, writing & presentation skills and fluency in English and Hindi 3. Minimum 07 years of experience in project management with Central / State Government or management of Community Health services.
- Remuneration: Rs. 75,000/- month Consolidated
- Age limit: Below 60 Years
Assistant Project Director – ASHA Certification (Based in NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh):
- Number of Post : 02 (Two posts at NIOS Headquarters, NOIDA ( UP)
- Roles & Responsibilities: 1. To assist the Project Director in the management of ASHA Certification at NIOS HQ 2. To provide technical assistance 3. Documentation and Management of the database of the project 4. Responsible for financial management of programme related fund 5. Any other projected related work, allotted from time to time
- Educational Qualification: 1. Post Graduate in Social Work/Health Sciences/ Public Health with minimum three years experience. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in health sector / project management of health related subject.
- Remuneration: Rs 50,000/ month Consolidated
- Age limit: Below 60 years
Senior Consultant (Teacher Education):
- Number of Post : 01
- Qualification & Experience 1. Master Degree in Education or allied discipline (Ph.D will be preferred) 2. Minimum 10 years experience in Teacher Education / School Education / with understanding on Open Distance learning System. 3. Experience in organization of Seminars, Conference and liaison with various Government/Non Government Agencies. 4. working knowledge of Computer Operations. 5. Working knowledge of Hindi/English. 6. Preference will be given to the candidates holding degree in Education /Research Degree with vast working experience at senior level in the field of Teacher Education in any Government/Private Organization. 7. Preference will be given to the candidates with higher experience qualification and good academic record.
- Remuneration: Rs.40, 000/- p.m
- Age limit: Not more than 65 Years
How to apply:
All desirous candidates may apply on the prescribed form supported with attested copies of testimonials etc. to The Secretary NIOS A 24/25, Institutional Area, Sector 62, NOIDA, UP The last date for submission of application is 20.12.2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 20.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIOS|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017