National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Executive Officer for M.Ed or Master Degree holders on September 28, 2014
Company name : National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Posts : Senior Executive Officer
Qualification : M.Ed or Master Degree
Salary : Rs.25000/- p.m.
No of Openings : 01
Location : Guwahati
Walk in Date : 28.09.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Executive Officer (Teacher Education):
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : a) M.Ed or Master Degree in Education. b) Working knowledge of Computer Operation. c) Working knowledge of Hindi/English.
- Desirable: a) Experience in Organization of Seminars/Conferences and liaison with various Government/Non Government Agencies. b) Preference will be given to candidates having experience in working for open distance learning institutions.
- Emoluments : Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
- Age:- Below 64 years.
Others terms and conditions:
- The contract will be initially for six months. The candidate engaged will have to executive an agreement with NIOS, renewable on the basis of satisfactory performance.
- The candidate engaged to these positions shall not be part of the regular cadres nor any special preferential treatment would be given to such contractual staff in the matter of recruitment to regular post.
- The candidate engaged shall have no vested right prior to and after the completion of the contract period to ask for regularization/absorption in NIOS.
- During the contract, if required, the contractual staff will have to proceed to any part of India and will perform such duties as may be assigned to him/her in connection with the work of NIOS. Presently posting place at Kohima (Nagaland).
- Candidate should come for the interview with a copy of bio data, original certificates and testimonials.
- The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All desirous candidates may attend Walk-in-interview to be held on 28.9.2014 at 09.00 A.M. onwards with their complete applications given details of i) Name ii) Date of Birth (age) iii) Address with contact No. iv) Experience vi) Recent Passport Size photograph to be affixed, etc. supported with attested copies of testimonials etc. in the prescribed Proforma. Candidate should bring the original testimonial also for verification. The registration of the candidates shall be from 9.00 A.M. on 28.9.2014 . Walk-In-Interview shall be held at State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT),High School Colony, Kohima (Nagaland)-797001
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 28.09.2014
Venue : State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT),High School Colony, Kohima (Nagaland)-797001
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIOS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017