National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) invites application for the recruitment of Project Advisor & More Vacancies for B.com/ M.Com/ MBA/ CA / ICWA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Post Graduate holders
Company name :National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)
Posts :Project Advisor & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.com/ M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Post Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 05
Last date to apply : 18.12.2014
Details of Post :
Project Advisor & More Vacancies:
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Gandhinagar has been established under the aegis of ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India, Dept. of Pharmaceuticals as a centre of excellence in imparting higher education , research and development in pharmaceutical sciences. The institute is a member of Association of Indian Universities and association of Commonwealth Universities. The institute is looking for suitable Indian Nationals, for appointment on contract basis for following posts
- No of post : 01
- Qualification: First class Engineering graduate with specialization in civil engineering.
- Age Group: 50-60 Years
- Experience: Incumbent should be having in depth experience 25 – 30 years* in large infrastructure project / turnkey comprehensive project with multidisciplinary exposure in planning, designing, execution, quality control, monitoring including dealing with PMC / various consultants / architects, structural consultants, designing of specific systems/ facilities, utilities management.( including planning of utilities for complexes ) . Proven track record of handling construction project.
Chief Accounts Officer:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification: B.com/M.Com/MBA/CA/ICWA
- Age Group: 55-60 Years
- Experience:Min 20 years of experience with B.Com or 15 years with M.Com/ MBA. heading accounts/Finance department of government/ semi-government or autonomous body. Incumbent must have good knowledge of the Central Government Rules related to Finance and Accounts specifically FR & SR, GFR and Audit of Accounts. Experience in handling all aspects of finance, liaison with banks and financial institutions, budgeting, MIS, internal audits, able to handle a team of junior accountants. She/he should have experience in preparation of Balance sheet, Receipt &Payment Account, Income & Expenditure accounts, and formulating investment Plans in Central Autonomous bodies/Central Government Establishments. Candidates should have ample knowledge of Tally ERP Accounting software.
- No of post : 02
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Civil/Electrical engineering. Knowledge of computer aided Design (CAD) and other relevant software will be an added advantage.
- Age Group: 35-50 Years as on 01 Dec 2014
- Experience: Minimum 10-15 years of experience in a large infrastructure / comprehensive project. He can be civil engineer with exposure to electrical engineering & utility management or Electrical engineer with exposure to civil engineering works in institution.
Personal Assistant/ Personal secretary:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification: Graduate/Postgraduate
- Age group: Up to 40 years as on 01 Dec 2014
- Experience: At least 10-15 years of working experience with institutions of repute.
How to apply:
- Candidates must send their detailed resume with application in an envelope mentioning on top of the envelope “Application for the post of——————–) at following address: Director, NIPER Gandhinagar, C/o B.V.Patel PERD Centre, SG Highway, Thaltej, Ahmedabad-380054 They should also mail the resume and application to: – [email protected]
- Completed application with resume must reach NIPER-Gandhinagar on or before 18 Dec 2014. Application after last date will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for interview through e-mails.
- Interviews will be conducted before 15 Jan 2015.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 18.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIPER|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016