National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior / Senior Research Fellow with M.Sc/ M. Tech educational background on 11 Sep 2014
Company name : National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)
Posts : Junior / Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc/ M. Tech
Salary : Rs.12000 – 16,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 03
Location : Mohali
Walk in Date : 11.09.2014
Details of Post :
Junior / Senior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited for three positions of Junior/Senior Research Fellow under the projects entitled:
- “Development of Metal-Catalyzed Domino Reactions for the Synthesis of Biaryls Containing Five to Eight Member Ring and its applications in the Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and Natural Products” (sponsored by the CSIR, New Delhi).
- “Stereoselective Synthesis of Chiral Alcohols of Pharmmaceutical Importance via Microbial Oxidoreductases” (sponsored by the DBT, New Delhi).
- “Generation and Characterization of Improved Variant(s) of SsoPox enzyme as Organophosphate-degrading Agent” (sponsored by the DST, New Delhi)
Salary & Qualification :
- Project I: Salary: Rs. 12,000/-p.m. (+HRA, if applicable), EQ: M.Sc. in Chemistry/ OR M.S. (Pharm.)/ M. Tech. Pharm. in Chemistry.
- Project II: Salary: Rs. 16,000/-p.m. (+HRA, if applicable), EQ: M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences OR M.S. (Pharm.)/ M. Tech. Pharm. in Biotechnology.
- Project III: Salary: Rs. 16,000/-p.m. (+HRA, if applicable), EQ: M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences OR M.S. (Pharm.)/ M. Tech. Pharm. in Biotechnology.
Candidates with relevant experience in the project area will be preferred. The above position is purely temporary initially for one year, extendable up to 2 years (Project II and III) based on performance of the candidate and is co-terminus with the duration of the project. Walk-in interview will be held on 11.09.2014 from 3.00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. in the office of Head, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar. Candidates should bring an application on plain paper, addressed to Director, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar, giving details of educational qualification, experience (if relevant) with name of the Institute, post held, etc. Copies of all certificates need to be submitted along with the application. Names and contact details of at least two persons, who can be contacted for recommendation, should also be included. Original certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification. A
pplication should be accompanied by demand draft of Rs. 50/- (Rs. 25/- for SC/ST/PH) in favour of “Director, NIPER”, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Mohali/ Chandigarh. Reservation of SC/ST and PH is as per GOI rules. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the walk-in interview. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 11.09.2014
Venue : Office of Head, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIPER||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017