National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Raebareli (NIPER Raebareli) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Assistant Librarian & More Vacancies for ITI/Graduate/ B.Lib/ B.Pharm/ M.Lib/ Postgraduate holders on December 19 and 20, 2014
Company name : National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Raebareli (NIPER Raebareli)
Posts : Assistant Librarian & More Vacancies
Qualification : ITI/Graduate/ B.Lib/ B.Pharm/ M.Lib/ Postgraduate
Salary : Rs13,000-.23,000/- pm
No of Post : 19
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Walk in date : December 19 and 20, 2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Librarian & More Vacancies
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has been created as a centre of excellence for higher education, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences. NIPER, Rae Bareli at ITI campus, Rae Bareli under the mentor Institute of CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow invites eligible candidates for following positions on purely temporary basis on contract initially for a period of 1 year which can be extended further. The selected candidates shall have no claim for regularization against any regular post either in NIPER or CDRI
|Post||No of Post||Qualification||Age Limit||Emolument|
|IT Resource Manager||1||B. Tech (Computer Science) / MCA with 5 years demonstrated experience in maintaining IT resources (such as PCs, LCD, Projector, Network etc) both Hardware and Software. Job Requirement: Web designing & Management. The candidate is expected to teach/ demonstrate computer operations, languages such as C++, MS Office and Databases and up keep of IT equipments.||45 years||Rs. 28,000/= pm|
|Assistant Librarian||1||Postgraduate in any subjects and B. Lib. Sc. from a recognized University OR Graduate in any Science subject and M. Lib. Sc. from any recognized University with three years experience of working in a Library and Information Centre attached with any R & D Organization OR an Institution offering Technical courses.||45 years||Rs.23,000/- pm|
|Laboratory Assistant||5||B. Pharm with 60% from recognized University / Institutes. Job Requirements: – To assists the students in Lab works & practical class.||45 years||Rs.13,000/- pm|
|Electrician||1||ITI (Electrical Trade). Minimum two years experience in Electrical wiring or repairs in a government/ semi government/public limited organisations||45 years||Rs.13,000/- pm|
|Office Supervisor||1||Graduate with 50% marks or Post Graduate having minimum 3 years experience in the area of Examinations / Academic affairs work in Government / Semi Government / Educational Institutions.||45 years||Rs.23,000/- pm|
|Office Assistant||10||Graduate with 50% marks with fluency in English and proficiency in MS office & computer operations with minimum two years experience in Government / Semi Government / Educational Institutions handling Finance & Accounts / Store & Purchase / General Administration / Recruitment related job.||45 years||Rs.18,000/- pm|
- Date: – For Sr. No. 1 to 4 on 19.12.2014 (Friday) For Sr. No. 5 to 6 on 20.12.2014 (Saturday)
- Reporting Time: – 9:00 a.m. Candidates reporting after 10:00 AM will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Venue: – Auditorium Hall, CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute, B.S.10/1, Sector – 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226 031
How to apply :
- Eligible candidates must bring with them a duly filled application form (which can be downloaded from website) along with all original documents as well as self attested copies of certificates of examinations starting from matriculation, date of birth, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC), experience certificate, if any and recent passport size photograph etc, otherwise they will not be entertained.
- Age relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC / Women (widow & Judicially separated), PWD and Ex-Servicemen candidates as per GoI rules.
- The date for determination of age, qualification and experience shall be the date of interview.
- Appointment of appointee shall end on completion of 65 years of age without any notice of termination of appointment. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Number of position(s) may vary at the time of selection.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Experience will be considered only after acquiring the essential qualification.
- Only those candidates who are fulfill the criteria will be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Original documents are essential for verification of the particulars quoted by the candidate in the application form and candidate failed to produce original documents at the time of verification, shall not be allowed to attend the interview. Any request for relaxation in this regard shall not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : December 19 and 20, 2014
Venue : Auditorium Hall, CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute, B.S.10/1, Sector – 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226 031
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIPER Raebareli|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017