National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Raebareli (NIPER Raebareli) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Assistant Professor with Ph.D educational background on September 26, 2014
Company name :National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Raebareli (NIPER Raebareli)
Posts : Assistant Professor
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 45000 – Rs.60,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 07
Location : Lucknow
Walk in Date : 26.09.2014
Details of Post :
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has been created as a centre of excellence for higher education, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences. NIPER, Rae Bareli at ITI campus, Rae Bareli under the mentor Institute of CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow invites eligible candidates for following positions on purely temporary basis on contract initially for a period of 3 years which may be extended further for another 2 years based on performance on the existing terms and conditions of the offer. The selected candidates shall have no claim for regularization implicitly / explicitly against any regular post either in NIPER or CDRI.
- Total no of post : 07
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacology & Toxicology) – 1 (One) position (UR).
- Assistant Professor (Medicinal Chemistry) – 3 (Three) positions (UR -2, OBC-1).
- Assistant Professor (Pharmaceutics) – 3 (Three) positions (UR-2, SC-1)
- Emolument between Rs.45,000/- to Rs.60,000/- pm (Consolidated) based on their qualification and teaching experience.
- Max. Age Limit: 45 years (Relaxable for specially qualified candidate).
- Essential Qualifications & Experience: Ph.D with consistently good academic record in the appropriate branch and 5 years experience in teaching/research/industry.
- Schedule of walk –in-interview is as under: Date: – 26th September’2014
- Reporting Time: – 9:00 a.m. Candidates reporting after 10:00 AM will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Venue: – Auditorium Hall, CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute, B.S.10/1, Sector – 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226 031
- Eligible candidates must bring with them a duly filled application form (which can be downloaded from website) along with all original documents as well as self attested copies of certificates of examinations starting from matriculation, date of birth, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC), experience certificate, if any and recent passport size photograph etc, otherwise they will not be entertained.
- Age relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC / Women (widow & Judicially separated), PWD and Ex-Servicemen candidates as per GoI rules.
- The date for determination of age, qualification and experience shall be the date of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Number of position(s) may vary at the time of selection.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Experience will be considered only after acquiring the essential qualification.
- Only those candidates who are fulfill the criteria will be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Original documents are essential for verification of the particulars quoted by the candidate in the application form and candidate failed to produce original documents at the time of verification, shall not be allowed to attend the interview. Any request for relaxation in this regard shall not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 26.09.2014
Venue: – Auditorium Hall, CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute, B.S.10/1, Sector – 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226 031
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIPER Raebareli||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016