National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 20.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Plant Genome Research Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, New Delhi – 110067|
Detail of National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) – Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up one position of Research Associate (RA) in the Institute with Dr. Senthil-Kumar Muthappa, Scientist, NIPGR, in the scheme of “Short-Term Research Fellowship” programme. The position is completely on temporary basis with maximum duration of three years. The initial appointment will be for a period of one year, which can be curtailed or extended based on the performance of the candidate and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The candidate is expected to have experience in ‘identification and functional characterization of genes involved in combined biotic (e.g. bacterial pathogen) and abiotic stress (e.g. drought stress) tolerance in a model and a crop plant’. Research programme may involve use of bioinformatics tools, large scale transcriptome profiling, forward genetic screening using virus-induced gene silencing or miRNA-induced gene silencing and any other research work as assigned by the PI
- Qualification: Candidates having a Ph. D. degree in Bioinformatics/Plant Molecular Biology/Plant Physiology/Plant Pathology/Plant Breeding and Genetics and strong publication record can apply. Candidates having prior work experience in plant-pathogen interaction and drought tolerance related projects are preferred.
- The Fellowship amount for the position will be given at par with the similar fellowships by DBT/DST.
- NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate. Reservation of post shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate – Vacancy in National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR):
Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy of complete application in the given format with a cover letter. The attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, proof of research experience/publications are to be attached. The application should reach at the address given below within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The envelope must be superscribed by “Application for the post of RA under NIPGR Short-term research fellowship programme”. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Dr. Senthil-Kumar Muthappa
Staff Scientist – III
National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531,
New Delhi – 110067
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIPGR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017