National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 24/2/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Jitendra Kumar Thakur Staff Scientist National Institute of Plant Genome Research Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, New Delhi – 110067|
Detail of National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the purely temporary position of one Research Associate (RA) in the DBT (Part-A) sub-project-1 entitled “DNA methylation and histone (H3K9Ac and H3K27me3) markings during seed development in two rice varieties with contrasting seed size/weight” of Seed Biology under the supervision of Dr. Jitendra Kumar Thakur, Scientist, NIPGR.
- Research Associate (one post)
- Emoluments as per DST/DBT norms & as sanctioned in the project
- Qualification: Candidates having Ph.D. degree (awarded) in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology or related field are eligible to apply. Candidates having research experience in the area of biochemistry and advanced molecular biology will be preferred. The candidate should have good academic record and relevant research experience as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals.
- The position is purely temporary and are co-terminus with the project. The initial appointment will be for one year, which can be extended/curtailed on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority. NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate. Reservation of post shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)- Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR):
Eligible candidates may apply by sending their complete application in the given format. The attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience (if any) are to be attached with the hard copy of application. The applications should reach at the address given below within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The envelope must be superscribed by “Application for the Post of Research Associate (RA) in “Seed Biology Project” of Dr. Jitendra Kumar Thakur, Scientist, NIPGR. Application not received in the attached format will be summarily rejected. Dr. Jitendra Kumar Thakur Staff Scientist National Institute of Plant Genome Research Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, New Delhi – 110067
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIPGR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016