National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 27/2/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Jitendra Kumar Thakur Staff Scientist National Institute of Plant Genome Research Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, New Delhi – 110067|
Detail of National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the purely temporary positions of two Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the DBT Part-B Sub-project-1&2 entitled “Transcriptome and epigenome diversity analysis during seed development for discovery of molecular markers and gene regulatory mechanism in chickpea” of Seed Biology under the supervision of Dr. Mukesh Jain, Scientist, NIPGR.
- Junior Research Fellow (Two posts)
- Emoluments as per DST/DBT norms & as sanctioned in the project
- Qualification: Candidates having M.Sc. degree or equivalent (with minimum 55% marks) in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Molecular Biology or any other related field are eligible to apply. The Candidate having computer skills (Linux, Perl, Java, MySQL) and/or experience in NGS and/or advanced molecular biology techniques, will be given preference.
- The positions are purely temporary and are co-terminus with the project. The initial appointment will be for one year, which can be extended/curtailed on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority. NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate. Reservation of post shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR):
Eligible candidates may apply by sending their complete application in the given format. The attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience (if any) are to be attached with the hard copy of application. The applications should reach at the address given below within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The envelope must be superscribed by “Application for the Post of JRF in “Seed Biology Project” of Dr. Mukesh Jain, Scientist, NIPGR. ONLY hard copy of the application in the given format will be accepted
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIPGR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|