National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) invites application for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies with Graduate, Post graduate educational background
Company name : National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD)
Posts : Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies
Qualification : Graduate, Post graduate
Salary : Rs.20,000-1,00,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 15
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 14.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for appointment to the following posts in the National Mission Directorate in Ministry of Women & Child Development on purely contract basis upto 31.03.2017 or until further orders whichever is earlier. The contract of selected candidates will be for one year which can be extended on the basis of their performance on year to year basis. The contract can be terminated with one month notice on either side. Separate application for different posts may be submitted on the prescribed format.
Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies:
Data Entry Operator :
- No of post : 05
- Qualification : Graduate in any discipline with diploma in Computers and at least 3 years relevant experience. Age and Educational Qualification can be suitably relaxed in case of deserving candidates
- Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
- Age limit : Not exceeding 62 years
- No of post : 05
- Qualification : Post graduate in Health/ Nutrition/ ECCE and Child Development/ Monitoring and Evaluation/ Administration and Management/ with at least 03 years working experience in the Social Sector/ Government flagship programmes/ International Agencies/ Research Institute, etc
- Salary : Rs. 50,000/- p.m.
- Age limit: 40-62 years
Programme Manager :
- No of post : 05
- Qualification : Post graduate in Public Health/ Nutrition/ Early Child Care Education/ Management/ Administration with at least 05 years working experience in the Social Sector/ Government flagship programmes/ International Agencies/ Research Institute, etc.
- Salary : Rs.1,00,000/-pm
- Age limit : 50-65 years
How to apply:
- Applications for the posts to be filled up on contract basis should be sent along with the required testimonials and an application fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty only) in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of the “National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development” payable at New Delhi. SC/ ST / Physically Handicapped Candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
- Separate applications may be submitted by the candidate for applying to different posts. The envelope may be superscripted “Application for the post of “___________________ ”.
- The Institute reserves the right to call only limited number of persons for written test/computer skill test/interview, as the case may be. Applicants short-listed for test/computer skill/ interview will be informed at appropriate time. No further correspondence/ query will be entertained.
- Applications lacking all the supporting evidential documents or certificates etc or applications lacking any of the information mentioned herein, or applications received late shall be similarly rejected.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the requirement for any of the posts at any stage/ time.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The candidate must apply in the following prescribed format alongwith two recent passport size colour photographs with self attested photocopy of certificates/ testimonials/ experience certificates and caste certificate, if any.
- The application should reach to the Assistant Administrative Officer (Pers.), National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD), 5, Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016 within 21 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :14.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIPCCD|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016