Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Editor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA/ DEGREE/ POST GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Editor Job on or before 31.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-39100/- p.m.|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, 18/2 Satsang Vihar Marg, Spl. Institutional Area, Opp: JNU (East Gate), New Delhi – 110 067|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) Editor Recruitment:
NIPFP invites applications in the prescribed format from qualified and experienced candidates for one post of Editor [in the Pay Band-3 of Rs.15600-39100 + Grade pay Rs.5400] to be filled on contractual basis, initially for a period of two years
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Editor||01||i) Post Graduate Degree in English with a Diploma/Degree in Mass Communication,
(ii) Two-Three years’ experience in editorial work, website administration, graphic design,
web design, or content creation for academic websites. Desirable: (i) Strong language and technical editing skills, production coordination and supervision skills, and expertise in dissemination. (ii) Knowledge of desktop publishing software (Adobe InDesign, Scribus or equivalent), image editing software (Adobe Photoshop, Gimp or equivalent), and other webrelated tools.
|Rs.15600-39100 + Grade pay Rs.5400||Preferably 30 years|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) – Editor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.12.2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Editor Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow):
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession and fulfillment of the essential qualifications for the post does not entitle the candidate to be considered/called for interview.
- Application must be neatly typewritten on A-4 size paper in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I). The proforma can be downloaded from the website www.nipfp.org.in.
- One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the top right hand corner of the application and be signed by self across.
- The candidates short-listed for test & interview will be informed by post. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Original certificates should be produced only at the time of interview/test. However, attested photocopies of testimonials may be attached with the application in support of the age, educational qualifications, experience etc. Admission to test/interview will be subject to production of all original documents and verification, thereof.
- Candidates already employed should forward their applications through Proper Channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application directly. Advance application shall be entertained only when application through proper channel (Forwarding authority) is received, or a “No Objection Certificate” is produced from the parent department/present employer at the time of interview/test of the candidates.
- Qualification/experience and age are relaxable by selection committee in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Applications received after expiry of the prescribed period and/or found to be incomplete in any manner or not submitted in the prescribed proforma will be rejected.
- The decision of the Institute in respect of selections shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The application, complete in all respects, must be sent to Secretary, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, 18/2 Satsang Vihar Marg, Spl. Institutional Area, Opp: JNU (East Gate), New Delhi – 110 067, latest by 31.12.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIPFP|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|