National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator Job on or before 30.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP)
||Any Bachelors Degree
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, 18/2 Satsang Vihar Marg, Spl. Institutional Area, Opp: JNU (East Gate), New Delhi – 110 067
Detail of National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP) Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator Recruitment:
||No of post
||01 reserved for SC candidate
||i) Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized university or its equivalent with fluency in speaking English and Hindi (ii) Certificate in operation of PBX boards from the Indian Posts and Telegraphs Department or its equivalent (one of the essential qualifications for the post of Telephone Operator). Desirable: (i) Six months working experience on PBX Board (ii) Knowledge of computer/word processing/excel (iii) Good communication skills (iv) Multi-tasking ability (fast learner and should have a great presence of mind)
||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2400
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP) – Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator Vacancy in National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP):
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession and fulfillment of the essential qualifications for the post does not entitle the candidate to be considered/called for interview.
- Application must be neatly typewritten on A-4 size paper in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I). The proforma can be downloaded from the website www.nipfp.org.in.
- One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the top right hand corner of the application and be signed by self across.
- The candidates short-listed for interview will be informed by post. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Original certificates should be produced only at the time of interview. However, attested photocopies of testimonials may be attached with the application in support of the age, educational qualifications, experience and certificate belonging to SC category etc. Admission to interview will be subject to production of all original documents and verification, thereof.
- Candidates already employed should forward their applications through Proper Channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application directly. Advance application shall be entertained only when application through proper channel (Forwarding authority) is received, or a “No Objection Certificate” is produced from the parent department/present employer at the time of interview/test of the candidates.
- Age relaxation for SC candidates will be as per Government of India’s rules in force from time to time.
- Applications received after expiry of the prescribed period and/or found to be incompletein any manner or not submitted in the prescribed proforma will be rejected.
- The decision of the Institute in respect of selection shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- NIPFP reserves the right to fix the criteria for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- In case any candidate found ineligible on any ground even after his appointment, his service will be terminated immediately without assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications will not be entertained and the application form without the copies of requisite certificates will be rejected.
- Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing application form
- The application, complete in all respects, must be sent to Secretary, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, 18/2 Satsang Vihar Marg, Spl. Institutional Area, Opp: JNU (East Gate), New Delhi – 110 067, latest by 30.1.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.01.2015