National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professors, Associate Professors with Post Graduate Degree with Ph.D educational background
Company name : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Posts : Assistant Professors, Associate Professors
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree with Ph.D
Salary : Rs.15600 – Rs.67000/-pm
No of Openings : 12
Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to apply: 03/09/2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Professors, Associate Professors :
- No of post : 06
- Scale of pay of Rs.15600-39100 with AGP of Rs.6000/-
- Essential Qualifications : i) Academic Qualifications:Minimum of High Second Class Post Graduate Degree (with 55% and above marks) with Ph.D. in the relevant discipline in Social Sciences/ Public Policy/ Economics/ Statistics/ Econometrics/ Development Studies/ Natural Resources Management/ Agriculture Economics with Ph.D. in the relevant areas as mentioned in Sl.No.III. Or Minimum High Second Class Master’s degree in any of the Technical disciplines with Ph.D. Or Minimum High Second Class M.Tech. degree in any of the relevant discipline.
- Experience: Two years of experience in teaching in a recognised University or training and / or research in an Institution or relevant field experience in any Engineering/ Technological area relevant to Rural Development; and b)
- Desirable Qualifications : Independent research experience with published books and research papers in the relevant field.
Associate Professors :
- No of post : 06
- Scale of pay of Rs.37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.9000/-
- Essential Qualifications : (i) Academic Qualifications: First or High Second Class Post Graduate Degree (55% and above) in Social Sciences/ Public Policy/ Economics/ Statistics/ Econometrics/ Development Studies/ Natural Resources Management/ Agriculture Economics with Ph.D. in the relevant areas as mentioned in Sl.No.III.
- Experience: Atleast 7 years of experience in teaching in a recognized University or training and / or research in any recognized Institution/ Consultancy in the relevant discipline/ subject, of which a minimum 5 years should be at a level of Lecturer in the University or equivalent thereto.
- Desirable Qualifications : Independent research experience / published books/ papers based on original work, etc., and should have made remarkable contribution in the area of scholarship, evidenced by quality of publications, contribution to educational innovation, design of new courses and curriculum.
GENERAL INFORMATION :
- Age: No age limit for the above posts. However, present age of superannuation of employees is 60 years at NIRD.
- Note: Persons with different disabilities may also apply, subject to eligibility.
- Salary structure: NIRD follows UGC VI Pay Commission Scales of Pay for its faculty members. Residential accommodation on payment of normal rent in NIRD Campus will be provided subject to availability.
- Applicants who are serving employees should submit their applications through proper channel and pay certificate duly signed by the pay drawing authority to be attached along with details of experience and present status. In case of advance copy, NOC from present employer must be submitted at the time of interview.
- Mere fulfilment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
- Candidates claiming benefit of reservation are required to furnish copy of caste certificate prescribed by the Government of India for this purpose.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No correspondence will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or appointment.
- Candidates selected are likely to be posted anywhere in India including NIRD Regional Centres at Guwahati, Patna and Jaipur etc., as per the requirements of the Institute.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill a particular notified post on the advice of the Selection Committee for reasons recorded in writing by it.
How to apply:
Other details of the posts along with application form may be downloaded from NIRD Website: www.nird.org.in
Prescribed applications duly filled-in and supported by all relevant documents should reach Assistant Registrar, National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 on or before 3.09.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 03/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIRD|