National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) invites application for the recruitment of Project Officer with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Social Work / Rural Development / MBA holders
Company name : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Posts : Project Officer
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Social Work /
Rural Development / MBA
Salary : Rs.40,000/-pm
No of Post : 02
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 05.12.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 02
- Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Social Work / Rural Development / MBA in Rural Development & Rural Management / MBA in Agribusiness Management from any recognized Institute / University.
- Experience: More than two years of experience, out of which, at least 1 year in Rural Development / Skill Development sector will be an added advantage.
- The candidates willing to work in Jammu & Kashmir should only apply.
- Candidates who are having experience in implementation and monitoring of skill development / livelihood projects will be preferred. Candidates with experience in monitoring of other government projects will be preferred.
- Age: 35 years or below as on 01.11.2014.
- Consolidated remuneration: Rs.40, 000/- per month depending on the qualification and experience.
- Nature of engagement: – The engagement is purely on contract which will be initially for a period of one year. Extension can be considered, based on performance and requirement of the Institute it does not envisage any form of regular appointment at NIRD & PR in future.
How to apply:
Applicants are requested to send their applications in the given proforma with a latest photograph affixed signed and scanned copies to [email protected] Interested candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format duly singed and scanned along with the scanned copies of educational and experience certificates to the mail ID [email protected] The hardcopy may be addressed to Shri. K.R. Padmanabha Rao, Project Director, DDU GKY (formerly Aajeevika Skills), SK Dey Block, National Institute of Rural Development, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030. Last date of Submission of Application – 05.12.2014 (5.00 PM IST). Applications received after due date will not will be considered.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 05.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIRD|