National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR) invites application for the recruitment of Scientist/ Senior Scientist with Ph.D. holders
Company name : National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR)
Posts : Scientist/ Senior Scientist
Qualification : Ph.D.
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 30.12.2014
Details of Post :
Scientist/ Senior Scientist
CSIR National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), a constituent establishment of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, is a premier Institute in Science Communication promoting science to diverse constituents at all levels using the most appropriate technologies. It provides formal linkages of communication among the scientific community in the form of research journals in different areas of S&T, information on plant, animal and mineral wealth of the country; disseminates S&T information to general public including school students through science magazines; harnesses IT applications in information management with particular reference to science communication and modernizing libraries; act as facilitator in furthering economic, social, industrial, scientific and commercial development by providing timely access to relevant and accurate information; Develops HR in science communication, library, documentation and information science, and S&T information management systems and services, IPR, herbarium techniques, etc. The Institute also offers wide range of information products and services ranging from production of S&T publications, translation & interpretation of Scientific Documents from foreign languages to English. NISCAIR also undertakes projects in its area of activities.
Applications are invited from the eligible citizens of India for filling up the following positions at CSIR-NISCAIR, New Delhi. Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement on CSIR-NISCAIR Website http://www.niscair.res.in regarding qualifications, subjects, fields of specializations and job requirements, etc. prescribed for each position and then fill up the online application form carefully. In case online submission is not possible, hardcopy will be also be considered.
|Scientist/ Senior Scientist||1||Scientist Ph.D. (Submitted) in Botany. Senior Scientist Ph.D. in Botany||Good knowledge of English , experience in MS Excel, web browsing, data importing, maintaining and updating MAPA website, etc.||32 years for Scientist and 37 years for Senior Scientist as on 06.01.2015|
How to apply :
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.niscair.res.in or can apply offline by using the print out of the application form available with this advertisement.
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online.
- Online Application will be available on our website from 9:00 AM, 06.12.2014 to 5.30PM, 30.12.2014.
- Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.500/ drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, NISCAIR” payable at New Delhi.. The following details must be filled up on back side of Demand Draft (i) Candidate’s Name, (ii) Candidate’s Category, (iii) Post Code Applied For. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
- In case of universities/institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute.
- Successful online application is indicated by the page displayed after clicking Submit Button indicating the generated “APPLICATION NUMBER”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-print the Application.
- In case candidate wants to modify/withdraw the application there is a ‘CANCEL’ option to cancel the online application. Please note that application once cancelled will not be retrieved at any stage. If you have cancelled the application, please reapply before the closure of Application Date as per advertisement. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details.
- This computer generated application (Print-out) duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscripted “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Scientist(Post Code 01)” by post to the address:- The Controller of Administration, National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), Pusa Campus, Dr. K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form for each post indicating the Code No. of the post. The hard copy(s) of each application must be accompanied by separate Demand Draft(s).
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also, vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach NISCAIR at the earliest.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by NISCAIR.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, unsigned and application fee, applicable testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected. 5. Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post: a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- as application fee, where applicable. b Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full. c Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate. d Self Attested photocopies of education qualifications certificates. e Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable. f Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any.
Important dates to remember :
- Opening Date of Online Application: 9:00 AM, 06.12.2014
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application: 5:30 PM, 30.12.2014
- Last Date of receiving of Hard Copy/ Offline Application: 5:30 PM, 06.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISCAIR|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017