National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow-III through recruitment notification – National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Recruitment 2015 – NISER/DST/PH1304/46/2014. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/M.SC/ M.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Fellow-III on or before 19/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow-III|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Institute of Physics Campus, P.O.- Sainik School, Bhubaneswar-751005|
Detail of National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Project Fellow-III Recruitment:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for one temporary position of Project Fellow-III under the project “Topology, quantum computation and spintronics with Dirac materials” in the School of Physical Sciences, NISER funded by DST, Govt. of India.
- No of post : 01
- QUALIFICATION: (i) M.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/Applied Physics/Solid state Physics with 55% marks or B.Tech/M. Tech in Engineering Physics, should have good working knowledge of Mathematical/MATLAB or programming in C/Fortran . (ii) The candidate should have a valid GATE /JEST score or qualified in NET or other equivalent test at national level.
- FELLOWSHIP: Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month (as per DST norms).
- AGE: 28 years as on last date of application, age relaxation to entitled categories as per DST rules.
- The above position is purely temporary initially for a period of one year (likely to be extended further based on performance and mutual agreement) and not leading to any PhD degree in NISER but strictly co-terminus with the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/ claim, implicit, or explicit for consideration/ absorption against any NISER post.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) – Project Fellow-III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow-III Vacancy in National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER):
Interested candidates should submit an application duly filled in all respect in the proforma only, as available in page 2 & 3 of this document with recent passport size photograph pasted on it to “The Administrative Officer-III (R&D), NISER, Institute of Physics Campus, Po- Sainik School, Bhubaneswar-751005”. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview. The selection will be made on the basis of interview of suitable candidates and date will be communicated to the shortlisted candidate later. Candidates are requested to superscribe the advertisement No. i.e. advertisement No.: NISER/DST/PH1304/46/2014” and the name of the post on the top of the envelope. In absence of which, it bears the risk of not being considered. Candidates may send soft copy of the application along with complete Bio-data by email to: [email protected] and copy to [email protected] However, hard copy of the application along with required documents must reach by above mentioned date. Last Date of Receipt of Application: 19.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/01/2015
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Recruitment 2015 – NISER/DST/PH1304/46/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISER|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|