National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow-III through recruitment notification – National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Recruitment 2015 – NISER/DST/PH1402/45/2014. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Fellow-III on or before 27/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow-III|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Institute of Physics Campus, P.O.- Sainik School, Bhubaneswar-751005|
Detail of National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Project Fellow-III Recruitment:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for one temporary position of Project Fellow-III under the project “Josephson Coupling through Ferromagnetic barriers” funded by DST-Nanomission, India in the School of Physical Sciences, NISER.
- QUALIFICATION: M.Sc. (minimum 60% marks) in Physics and allied fields or equivalent degree in BE/B.Tech. Candidates should have qualified the CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JEST/INSPIRE or any other equivalent examination valid for the current year in the relevant area of research.
- FELLOWSHIP: – (as per DST norms)
- AGE: 28 years as on 27/01/2015, age relaxation to entitled categories as per DST rules.
- The above position is purely temporary, initially for a period of one year or until end of this project whichever is earlier. The position is likely to be extended further but strictly co-terminus with the project. This position will not lead to any PhD degree in NISER. It would, therefore, not confer any right/ claim, implicit, or explicit for consideration/ absorption against any NISER post.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) – Project Fellow-III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow-III Vacancy in National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER):
Interested candidates should submit an application duly filled in all respect in the pro forma only, as available in page 2 & 3 of this document along with copies of all certificates with recent passport size photograph pasted on it to “The Administrative Officer-III (R&D), NISER, Institute of Physics Campus, Po- Sainik School, Bhubaneswar-751005”. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview. The selection will be made on the basis of interview of suitable candidates and date will be communicated to the shortlisted candidate later. Candidates are requested to super scribe the advertisement No. i.e. advertisement No.: NISER/DST/PH1402/45/2014 and the name of the post on the top of the envelope. In absence of which, it bears the risk of not being considered. Candidates may send soft copy of the application along with complete Bio-data by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com. However, hard copy of the application along with required documents must reach by above mentioned date. Questions related to this project can be addressed to Dr. Kartik Senapati, Reader-F. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate, if called for interview or joining the position. Last Date for Receipt of Application: – 27/01/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/01/2015
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Recruitment 2015 – NISER/DST/PH1402/45/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISER|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|