National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Fellow-III/ Project Fellow-I for BE/B.Tech/ M.Sc. holders on October 27, 2014
Company name : National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
Posts : Project Fellow-III/ Project Fellow-I
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ M.Sc.
Salary : Rs.12,000-16,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Bhubaneswar
Walk in date : October 27, 2014
Details of Post :
Project Fellow-III/ Project Fellow-I:
Indian nationals are invited for Walk-In-Interview on 27.10.2014 at about 10:30AM for one temporary position of Project Fellow-III/ Project Fellow-I under the project “Superferromagnetism in magnetic nanoparticle systems” funded by DST-Nanomission, India in the School of Physical Sciences, NISER.
- QUALIFICATION: M.Sc. (minimum 60% marks) in Physics and allied fields or equivalent degree in BE/B.Tech. Candidates should have qualified the CSIR-UGC NET/ GATE/ JEST/ INSPIRE or any other equivalent examination valid for the current year in the relevant area of research.
- FELLOWSHIP: Rs.16,000/- + HRA (as per DST norms)
- QUALIFICATION: M.Sc. (minimum 60% marks) in Physics and allied fields or equivalent degree in BE/B.Tech.
- FELLOWSHIP: Rs.12,000/- + HRA (as per DST norms)
- AGE: 28 years as on 27.10.2014, age relaxation to entitled categories as per DST rules.
The above position is purely temporary, initially for a period of one year or end of this project whichever is earlier and will not lead to any PhD degree in NISER (likely to be extended further) but strictly co-terminus with the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/ claim, implicit, or explicit for consideration/ absorption against any NISER post.
Interested candidates should appear for a walk in interview scheduled to be held on 27.10.2014 at about 10.30 AM at NISER Bhubaneswar along with their resume duly filled in all respect in the prescribed proforma (given in page 2-3 of this document) along with copies of all certificates at the time of interview with recent passport size photograph pasted on it. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview for verification. The selection will be made on the basis of Interview of the candidates. All candidates are requested to report at 9:30 AM at NISER academic building. Questions related to this project can be addressed to Dr. Subhankar Bedanta, Reader F. Email: [email protected] TA/DA will be paid to the candidate, if called for interview or joining the position.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 27.10.2014
Venue : NISER, Bhubaneswar
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISER|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016