National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow-I through recruitment notification – National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: NISER/DST/PH1006/01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow-I. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/01/2015 at 10.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow-I|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||19/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Institute of Physics Campus, P.O.- Sainik School, Bhubaneswar-751005|
Detail of National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Project Fellow-I Recruitment:
Indian nationals are invited for Walk-In-Interview on 19.01.2015 at about 10.30 AM for one temporary position of Project Fellow-I under the project “Generation of high-power coherent radiation in the ultra-violet using singly-resonant continuous-wave optical parametric oscillator” funded by DST-SERB, Govt. of India in the School of Physical Sciences, NISER.
- Project Fellow-I:
- QUALIFICATION: (i) M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics/Laser Physics with 55% marks OR B.Tech./B.E. in Engineering Physics, Electronics & Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering (ii) The candidate should have a valid GATE score (in the relevant discipline) or qualified in NET or other equivalent test at national level such as JEST etc. Preference will be given to the candidates who have successfully completed at least one course in (a) Laser Physics/Optics (b) Nonlinear Optics/Photonics (c) Fiber & Integrated Optics (d) Applied optics
- FELLOWSHIP: As per DST norms
- AGE: 28 years as on 19.01.2015, age relaxation to entitled categories as per DST rules.
- The above position is purely temporary, initially for a period of one year or end of this project whichever is earlier and will not lead to any PhD degree in NISER (likely to be extended further) but strictly co-terminus with the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/ claim, implicit, or explicit for consideration/ absorption against any NISER post.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) – Project Fellow-I Post:
- Written Test on 19/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Fellow-I Vacancy in National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER):
Interested candidates should appear for a walk in interview scheduled to be held on 19.01.2015 at about 10.30 AM at NISER Bhubaneswar along with their resume duly filled in all respect in the prescribed proforma (given in page 2-3 of this document) along with copies of all certificates at the time of interview with recent passport size photograph pasted on it. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview for verification. The selection will be made on the basis of Interview of the candidates. All candidates are requested to report at 9.30 AM at NISER academic building within I.O.P. Campus. For questions related to this project can be addressed to Dr. Ritwick Das, Reader-F. Email:[email protected] No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate, if called for interview or joining the position.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 19/01/2015
Venue : NISER Bhubaneswar
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: NISER/DST/PH1006/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISER|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016