National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Engineer Trainee Job on or before 14.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineer Trainee|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Securities Markets, NISM Bhavan,Plot No. 82,, Sector-17,Vashi, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703|
Detail of National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) Engineer Trainee Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Engineer Trainee||01||Qualification:Graduate or Masters degree in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications with first class from a recognized University/Institute.||As per norms||Maximum Age (as on December 01, 2014): 27 years|
Professional Skill Sets:
Should preferably have knowledge in any five of the following areas
- Sound knowledge of structured Systems Analysis and Design techniques;
- Should have worked on at least one of the RDBMSs like ORACLE, MS SQL, MySQL, INGRESS etc.;
- Good knowledge of at least one of the application development tools like Oracle Developer suite or Java or ASP.Net or any other tool;
- Reasonable knowledge of Windows Server (2003 or later version) or Linux;
- An understanding of Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions;
- Good command on documentation skills (with good working knowledge of MS Office);
- Knowledge of networking. Reasonably good understanding of Managed switches, Routers, ordinary switches, firewall devices
The incumbent will be responsible for the following Key Result Areas
- Requirements gathering and documentation of various IT Infrastructure development initiatives.
- Initiate and carry out the procurement process for various components of the IT Infrastructure.
- Provide end user support on various IT initiatives.
- Liaison with external service providers and suppliers to ensure implementation of various IT projects in accordance with the agreed schedule.
- Database Administration activities.
- Implementation of Disaster Recovery and Backup policies of the Institute
- Preparation of various technical documents as required by various IT initiatives of NISM.
Additional Skill Sets:
- Team Work
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Multi Tasking
- Good Communication Skills
- Proactive and willing to take ownership
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) – Engineer Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Engineer Trainee Vacancy in National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM):
Interested candidates may submit their applications online in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV. Last date for receiving applications is 14th January 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NISM|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016