National Institute of Siddha (NIS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor/ Associate Professor through recruitment notification – National Institute of Siddha (NIS) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.NIS/1-170/ADM/RECRUIT-FP/VOL1. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Siddha (NIS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professor/ Associate Professor Job on or before 26.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Siddha (NIS)|
|Vacancy Name||Professor/ Associate Professor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai – 600 047|
Detail of National Institute of Siddha (NIS) Professor/ Associate Professor Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for filling up the
following posts in the National Institute of Siddha, on Direct Recruitment /Deputation/Contract/ basis:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Professor||05||I. PG qualification in Siddha in the concerned subject recognized by
the CCIM. II. 5 years regular service in the pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100 with GP of Rs.7600 OR its equivalent as Reader /Associate Professor OR incumbent is holding analogous post in the same pay scale. Desirable: i. Ph.D in Siddha ii. Extensive experience in Research /Admn
iii. Working knowledge in Tamil & English
|Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.8700/- +NPA||56 Years as on last date of receipt of application|
|Associate Professor||03||I. PG qualification in Siddha in the concerned subject recognized by the CCIM. II. 5 years regular service in the pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100 with GP of Rs.7600 OR its equivalent as Reader /Associate Professor OR incumbent is holding analogous post in the same pay scale. Desirable I. Extensive experience in Research / Admin
II. Working knowledge in Tamil & English
|Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- +NPA.||50-64 Years as on last date of receipt of application|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Siddha (NIS) – Professor/ Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26.12.2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Application Fee :
The cost of application is Rs.100/-. Application format is to be downloaded from our website, www.nischennai.org and the filled in application along with the application fee of Rs.100/- by way of demand draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai – 600 047 should be received in this Institute on or before 26.12.2014 (5.00PM). SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee and they should produce a self attested copy of the community certificate from the
competent authority along with the application form to claim for application fee exemption.
How to apply for Professor/ Associate Professor Vacancy in National Institute of Siddha (NIS):
- The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of one year or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier. However the appointment can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc or any other benefits as admissible to the regular Government servants. Non practicing allowance is not admissible. Only consolidated salary will be admissible. No other allowances as applicable to Central Government Servants shall be admissible
- The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment in the Institute.
- The appointment in the Institute is on whole time basis and the appointee shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The National Institute of Siddha reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts without assigning any reason. The number of vacancies shown is only tentative.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview
- The filled in application duly affixed with a recent passport size photograph should reach the Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai – 600 047 on or before 26.12.2014
- If any declaration or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or If he/she is found to have willfully suppressed an material information he/she will be liable to removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
- Application incomplete in any respect or received after the due date will be summarily rejected. Applications will not be accepted by E-mail or fax. No enquiry will be entertained over phone, e-mail or fax in this regard. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26.12.2014
National Institute of Siddha (NIS) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.NIS/1-170/ADM/RECRUIT-FP/VOL1.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016