National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager Logistics through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager Logistics Job on or before 5/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager Logistics|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||5/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute for Smart Government Mahanagar Door Sanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Residential Complex, 1st floor New Delhi-110003|
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Manager Logistics Recruitment:
Increasing complexities in printing (on demand Printing) of Aadhaar letters requires software and application development as well as maintenance of current system and database. To meet increased challenges of printing and another resource person is justifies for meeting technological processes and interface with the MSP, Government of India has mandated for enrolment of additional 30 corer Aadhaar letters in four state (Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and Uttar Pradesh, which has added up workload of printing of Aadhaar letters of the logistics Divisions in view of the added up volume of the workload, one resource person is required with the following responsibility with desired profile of the candidate Also recently humble prime Minister of India announces Jan –dhan Yojana and various other DBT schemes which will require Aadhaar letter this further requires dispatch of Aadhaar letter to the Resident.
- Job Description: Manage the Technical processes viz: software Development & Management, Data Distribution & Management, Report Generation, etc for the Unique ID Authority.
- Define Standards and methodology for the following Processes: Setting up of a process for data transfer from/to CIDR Software & Hardware management for data management processes. Distribution and Management of print ready Enrolment letters MIS & DSS Interfacing with Managed Service Provider (MSP) for all technical requirement of Logistics Division Interfacing with teams working on enrolment and helpline operations to build an integrated process incorporating needs of all the stakeholders. Define and managed adequate backups and disasters recovery systems for the data of print ready Enrolment letters Define efficiency and effectiveness metrics and setup measurement system to track and control the above processes
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required (advance Degree Preferred)
- Experience: 5+ Years in the relevant field related to above job profile
- Contract 3 Years Period
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)- Manager Logistics Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Logistics Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Interested candidates may apply on or before 05/ 02/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISG|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|