National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of State Resource Person through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the State Resource Person Job on or before 28/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
||State Resource Person
||B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||National Institute for Smart Government Hyderabad (Telangana)
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) State Resource Person Recruitment:
- State Resource Person (SRP)
- Location: Hyderabad(Telangana)
- Job Profile Provide Assistance to the Regional Office Heads / Registrars / Other Departments of the State Government on integration of systems with the Aadhaar project of UIDAI., in the areas of Implementation of Enrollment process Procurement of hardware and software Engaging of consultants who advise the Registrars / Other Departments on integration of systems Ensure standardization of the data elements, collation and correlation of the databases, collection of additional data fields Seeding the databases with Aadhaar numbers Engage software agencies that will carry out the software changes, migration of the databases into the modified database structures etc
- Educational Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech/MBA/ M.Tech. / MCA with a graduation in any discipline.
- Experience: 5-10 years of experience in Project Management function/Software ProjectManagement/ Enterprise wide system integration/ Implementation/Business Process Reengineering/ Process improvement engagements / Assignments/ Projects. Experience in government set up in Project Management or Software Project Management/executing Business Process Reengineering exercise for Government / Quasi Government / Public Sector undertakings will be preferred. Day to day program management and issue tracking. Proficient in MS Project and other Programme Management tools.
- Age Limit Should be less than 50 years
- Period of Contract : Initially for one year, it may be extended based on project requirement and performance.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)- State Resource Person Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for State Resource Person Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Interested candidates may apply on or before 28/ 02/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/2/2015