National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager (Authentication Process & Operations) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA / B. Tech/ M. Tech. / MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager (Authentication Process & Operations) Job on or before 20.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager (Authentication Process & Operations)|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM / B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech / MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||UIDAI- H.O – Delhi|
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Manager (Authentication Process & Operations) Recruitment:
- Position Manager (Authentication Process & Operations) – AADHAAR Project
- Location UIDAI- H.O – Delhi
- Job Objective The objective of this job is to assist the Authentication team and play a leading role in planning, developing, documentation and driving the required authentication process transformation, operations, and change management, with an emphasis on aligning the strategy, people, process, and technology to enable the smooth and effective implementation of the Authentication Initiative.
- Roles & Responsibilities Responsible for establishing, reviewing and suggesting improvements in the standards and processes that will enable the Authentication processes and systems to become “AADHAAR ready” and leverage the power of the unique identity within their domains. Coordinate with groups such as TDU, , MSP etc. on issues related to resident details w.r.t authentication , proposing enhancements, security measures, and updating existing authentication types, exploring and introducing new authentication Types, etc. Keeping the authentication process aligned to any changes in biometrics, IT, legal and regulatory areas, etc.; communicate any process-related changes to the various participants in the authentication ecosystem; Co-ordinate with DDG (Authentication) /ADGs for various internal approvals and processes and assist them in aligning and prioritizing the activities to achieve business goals; Creating an appropriate change management strategies and plans to implement a transition plan for the project partners to align their systems and processes with the AADHAAR authentication and enrollment systems. Responsible for planning and developing processes and frameworks based on industry standards such as ITIL, for managing the operations for AADHAAR based service delivery Responsible for developing and monitoring appropriate service level and operational level agreements Regular reviews with the project partners to understand their changing business needs and accordingly aligning it with the AADHAAR operations and change management plans. Document, analyze and/or replace processes as required. Lead the 2 identification and resolution of process issues with cross functional teams within the PMU, TSU, MSP and the Authority Identify metrics that provide data for process and operations management and indicators for future improvement opportunities as well as use it to effectively drive process changes and operational performance Assist in developing and defining technical and non-technical requirements to support process changes Act as a liaison between the Authority and the project partners/ stakeholders to ensure requirements related to process and operational changes are clear Work independently or through the help of external agencies/ consultants in developing model processes and procedures that can be adopted by the project partners to align with the AADHAAR systems Developing process and operational guidelines for use by the various project partners and implementing agencies Provide inputs on the institutional/ legal/ procedural implications of planned process changes and ensure that the respective partners/ agencies are sufficiently informed on the same Providing inputs for RFP, RFE, RFQ dealt by Authority, assisting Authority in heir processing and management. Demonstration of various applications, processes, devices and other internal and external standards & specifications to internal and external stakeholders of UIDAI. Onboarding and educating partners and stakeholders in their Aadhaar adoption efforts.
- Desired Profile Education: MBA / B. Tech/ M. Tech. / MCA from a premier institute
- Skills & Experience: Above 8 years of experience in multidisciplinary functions. Minimum 4 years of project management experience Minimum 2 years’ experience in process consulting. PMP/PRINCE2 certification will be preferred Experience in Technical documentation and its management Professional Skill Requirements:3 Team Skills and team oriented player with ability to listen and learn Willingness to take instructions and responsibility Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Contract period: 3 years
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Manager (Authentication Process & Operations) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager (Authentication Process & Operations) Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Mail your resume with photograph indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISG|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017