National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager Coordination & mapped with Manager Authentication through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager Coordination & mapped with Manager Authentication Job on or before 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager Coordination & mapped with Manager Authentication|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||UIDAI- H.O – Delhi|
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Manager Coordination & mapped with Manager Authentication Recruitment:
- Position: Manager Coordination & mapped with Manager Authentication
- Posts: 1
- Location: New Delhi
- Job Profile Support the UIDAI in implementing Aadhaar for various Authentication User Agency (AUA) organizations; drive project management rigour in the same. Deploy the AUA on boarding process and guidelines as defined by the UIDAI to support the AUAs in enabling Aadhaar-based authentication. Manage cross-functional aspects of the project including finance, technology, logistics, procurement etc. Interface with all stakeholders as required – training agencies, device manufacturers, audit agencies to support the AUA in project implementation. Supervise project implementation at the ground level; travel will be required to monitor implementation at the village / district level. Review regular progress assessment reports with qualitative inputs and flag off any deviations / issues that would need to be looked into, Ensure timely preparation of reports and circulars for both internal and external distribution on project progress.
- Educational Qualification Essential BE/B Tech/MCA or equivalent with minimum 5 years experience in multidisciplinary functionProject Management function; Desirable – MBA Experience * Minimum 5 years experience in multidisciplinary functionProject Management function; * Experience in software design and development using one or more of technologies viz. Java / J2EE/ NET/ AndroidC# etc. Experience in social sector programmes related to health, employment, development, Government projects and eGovernance programmes, handling of Government sector contracts and RFPs would be an advantage – Project Management Certification preferred; should be proficient in MS Office, MS project, PERTCPM and other project management tools.
- Desired Competencies – Drive for results – can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Priority setting — spends his / her time and the time of others on what’s important. * Problem – solving – uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. – Conflict Management skills and the ability to interact diplomatically with a variety of various organization levels
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Manager Coordination & mapped with Manager Authentication Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Coordination & mapped with Manager Authentication Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Mail your resume with photograph indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISG|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017