National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager job on or before 15/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name: National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Vacancy Name: Manager
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA
Total No of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job: 15/12/2014
Address for the Job Vacancy: National Institute for Smart Government Mahanagar Door Sanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Residential Complex, 1st floor New Delhi-110003
Detail of NISG Manager Recruitment:
- Position Manager (Biometric Authentication) – AADHAAR Project
- Location UIDAI- H.O – Delhi
- Job Objective The objective of this job to assist Authentication team in the area of Biometric Authentication and co-ordinate with various teams in Biometric domain.
- Roles & Responsibilities a) Responsible for defining standards and specifications of authentication processes and devices. The standards and specifications shall be used for certification of authentication device.b) Responsible for defining and documenting mechanisms to be implemented towards security of authentication devices. c) Responsible for analyzing the field reports on authentication device and periodically review and update the specifications and mechanisms referred to above. d) Work with PMU, TSU, TDU, MSP and various agencies working with UIDAI to achieve optimum UIDAI biometric system performance by reducing biometrics error rates. e) Collaborate with the ASA and AUA Engagement Management team and Policy and Product Management team in creating awareness among the various participants in the ecosystem of changes in specifications of biometric devices or suggested security practices. f) Support the Audit team on reviewing audit reports for compliance on biometrics related aspects. g) Work with UIDAI Technology group, TDU and MSP on assessing new biometric technologies for possible applications and enhancements in the Aadhaar ecosystem. h) Work with UIDAI Technology group, TDU and MSP in resolving biometrics related issues in the context of authentication. i) Responsible for conducting fraud analytics under authentication purview. Will be required to work closely with other groups conducting fraud analytics. j) Shall formulate remedial actions based on feedback from fraud analytics carried by various groups within UIDAI and shall work to 2 minimize potential fraud. k) Monitoring internal and external SLAs related to Authentication services provided by UIDAI to various ASAs, AUAs. Providing inputs for RFP, RFE, RFQ dealt by Authority, assisting Authority in their processing and management. l) Demonstration of various applications, processes, devices and other internal and external standards & specifications to internal and external stakeholders of UIDAI.
- Desired Profile Education: B. Tech/ M. Tech. / MCA from a premier institute
- Skills & Experience: Above 8 years of experience in multidisciplinary functions. Minimum 4 years of Biometric experience Shall have thorough knowledge of various Biometric Technologies Shall have experience in various Biometric matching techniques for authentication purpose. Shall have Experience in various Device and application operating systems.
- Professional Skill Requirements: Team Skills and team oriented player with ability to listen and learn Willingness to take instructions and responsibility Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Contract period: 3 years
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Manager vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Mail your resume with photograph indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the email to Click here to apply Note: Employees from Government/Public Sector Organizations with previous experience in Handling e-Governance initiatives at the National or State level are encouraged to apply only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 15/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISG|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016