National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager (Enrolment and Data Quality) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager (Enrolment and Data Quality) Job on or before 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager (Enrolment and Data Quality)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Smart Government, Lucknow|
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Manager (Enrolment and Data Quality) Recruitment:
- Position: Manager (Enrolment and Data Quality)
- Location: Lucknow
- Job Profile Ensure that the activities are in alignment with the overall objectives of UID Project Interface with UIDAI channel partner for set-up of enrolment centre Monitoring of enrolment done vis-à-vis uploaded by EA’s Hand-holding Registers/EAs in on-boarding/operator activation Assisting EAs in resolving client issues Visiting enrolment centres for quality of enrolment and resolve technical issues evolving in the field Assist ROs/Registrar in seeding UIDs Support complementation of applications Project monitoring related to enrolment and quality Close watch over progress in quality enrolment, monitoring of enrolment progress and facilitating the stake-holders Regular project progress report of various activities related to area of work Prepare reports and circulars for both internal and external distribution within stipulated timelines Assist the Management in any other work incidental to the monitoring of UID project..
- Qualification & Experience Graduate in any stream Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Compute Applications /IT/CS or Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Computer Applications /IT/CS/Science Experience Overall 4-10 years of experience. Experience of working with Govt./PSU/SemiGovt. preferred Day to day program management and issue tracking Proficient in MS Office
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Manager (Enrolment and Data Quality) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager (Enrolment and Data Quality) Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Mail your resume with photograph indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISG|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017