National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager Coordination & mapped with Manager Job on or before 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||UIDAI- H.O – Delhi|
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Manager Recruitment:
- No of post : 01
- Job Objective Prepare reports and documentation including technical reports, training material, research material, speeches etc. around the UID project. Managing research needs around the UIDAI project.
- Responsibilities Writing and Documentation Creating reports and documents around the UID project. This would include background, operational and technical content as well as documents for the UID partners and implementation gencies. Create user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides and instruction manuals, charts, graphs and forms. Write clear and concise policies and procedures and documentation for stakeholders. Thoroughly research subject matter and apply knowledge to create documentation based on specific technical uses/ applications.
- Research Economic Research: This aspect of research may focus on providing detailed findings and recommendations on the economic implications of the UID project. reports may examine the various agencies/ registrars that the authority proposes to partner with over the course of the project and potential impacts. Research here may also involve more long term assessments such as the financial impact of the UID, effects on governance and fraud, delivery of services, the availability of state funds and shifts in budget allocations. Social Research: May focus on ways in which enrolment/ authentication can be eased for residents. Post implementation of the Authority pilots, this track can study the incentives/ disincentives that agencies and residents faced in UID enrolment, and the effect of changed delivery systems on local political hierarchies/ interest groups. Operational Research: May include analysis on making operational processes better between the Authoriy and the user agencies like AUAs/ ASAs/ KUAs/ KSAs and their resident users, as well as between the UIDAI and Government departments at the Central and State level. Technical/ Industry Research: Tracking the development of best processes and technologies the Authoity may eventually deploy during the course of the project.
- Desired Profile BE/ BTECH/ MCA/ MBA from a premier institute. 5+ years of experience
- Skills and Experience Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Experience of writing project reports. Proven ability to author documents, training material, articles, speeches etc. Experience in social sector programmes related ro health, employment, development, poverty eradication, CSOs, NGOs, Foundations,Government projects and advantage. experience in e-governance programmes with strong appreciation for IT/ telecom an advantage. Should be proficient in MS Office, MS Project, PERT-CPM and other project management tools, Project management experience. Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to interact effectively with colleagues, administrators as welll as vendors.
- Tenure: 3 Years
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Mail your resume with photograph indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISG|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016