National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager (Public Grievances) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager (Public Grievances) Job on or before 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager (Public Grievances)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Smart Government, Lucknow|
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Manager (Public Grievances) Recruitment:
- Position: Manager (Public Grievances)
- Location: Lucknow
- Job Profile Ensure that the activities are in alignment with the overall objectives of UID Project Structuring Grievance strategies Formulating public Grievance mechanism Addressing Public Grievance issues Monitoring Grievance Redressal Regular project progress report of various activities related to area of work Prepare reports and circulars for both internal and external distribution within stipulated timelines Assist the Management in any other work incidental to the monitoring of UID project.
- Qualification & Experience Graduate in any stream Experience Overall 4-10 years of experience. Experience of working with Govt./PSU/SemiGovt. preferred Day to day program management and issue tracking Proficient in MS Office
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Manager (Public Grievances) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager (Public Grievances) Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Mail your resume with photograph indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISG|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016