National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager / Sr. Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager / Sr. Manager Job on or before 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
||Manager / Sr. Manager
||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||UIDAI- H.O – Delhi
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Manager / Sr. Manager Recruitment:
- Job Profile : Overall ownership for all deliverables relating to the IT Systems at HQ for the UID authority , including the following: Oversee all kinds of installations involving multiples services provider which includes MSP, FMS and other device suppliers for AMC and warranty Monitor and ensure back up systems operate effectively contribute and ensure compliance to UIDAI’s policy regarding quality and security standards and strategic planning Assist in requirement identification and purchase of hardware and software provide supervision and assistance on the ICT technology infrastructures for HQ IT systems management Assist UIDAI to supervise the Managed Service Provider (MSP) , FMS to execute the deliverable by constant supervising the scheduling upgrades and security backups, hardware and software systems developed in HQ Manage crisis situations which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems by timely suitable coordination Provide user training support advice and feedback for the Users Mentor and train new ICT Support staff Assist in meeting , presentation and making dashboards to senior Management
- Education & Experience BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc IT or CS electronics or equivalent ITIL/ ISO- 27001
- Minimum experience of 8-10 Years with 6-7 Years experience in IT Systems management , preferably with knowledge of quality standards and it ecosystem operations management
- Tenure : 03 Years Contract Period
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Manager / Sr. Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager / Sr. Manager Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Mail your resume with photograph indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015