National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager / Sr. Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager / Sr. Manager Job on or before 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager / Sr. Manager|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||UIDAI- H.O – Delhi|
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Manager / Sr. Manager Recruitment:
- Job Profile Overall ownership for all deliverables relating to the Data Center for the UID authority, including the following: Single Point of Contact for Data Center Management in compliance with UIDAI’s ISMS security requirements which include include coordination with DCDA, CISF and MSP on behalf of UIDAI Technology Division HQ. Review and monitor responsibilities of the operations of the Data Center managed by the Managed Service Provider (MSP) in compliance with UIDAI’s ISMS security requirements. Review and monitor DCDA operations in compliance with UIDAI’s ISMS security requirements. Assist UIDAI in meeting business objectives and enable monitoring of a robust business continuity and disaster recovery process including inspections/ surveillance plan/ building security plan, certifications and acceptance of Data Center etc. Responsible for key Project Management knowledge areas like Scope, Risk, Quality, Human Resource, Time, Cost and Communications. Ensure proper Data Center policies and procedures are in place and followed and provide all assistance to UIDAI on achieving the objective in Cohesive manner. This includes all UIDAI Data Centers functioning (Captive and Colocated) Assist in meetings, presentation and making dashboards to senior management.
- Educational Qualifications BE/ BTECH/ MCA/ MSc (IT) or (CS) or (Electronics) or equivalent. ITIL/ CDCP/ ISO-27001
- Minimum experience of 8-10 years with 6-7 years of experience in Data Center Management, preferably with knowledge of data center operations management.
- Tenure: 3 Years
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Manager / Sr. Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager / Sr. Manager Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Mail your resume with photograph indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISG|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017