National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager (State Projects) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ Offline for the Manager (State Projects) job on or before 14/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager (State Projects)|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 posts|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – Rs.27,000|
|Last Date to Applyfor this job||14/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG), Lucknow|
Detail of NISG Manager (State Projects) Recruitment:
- No of post : 03
- Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a premier institute or Master’s Degreein Management/ Technology from a reputed institute. At least 8 years of total experience in Consulting / Process Improvement/IT Applications, out of which at least 2 years of experience in a Project Management Role. Experience in IT role (Software Engineer, or Team Lead, or Business Analyst). Knowledge of various welfare schemes implemented by Central Government, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Statutory bodies, other Non-Governmental Organizations and Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Process will be an added benefit (and not a pre-requisite).
- Other desirable skills: Large IT Project Management. Software development lifecycle. Project management methodologies. Business Process Re-engineering. Large Data Management Program. Stakeholders consultation. Bid Process Management. Government projects. RFP preparation and Bid-process management especially in Govt. sector
- Age Limit : Should be less than 50 years
- Period of Contract : Two Years Extendable one Year
Note: Employees from Government/Public Sector Organizations with previous experience in Handling e-Governance initiatives at the National or State level are encouraged to apply Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Manager (State Projects) Post:
- Candidates can apply Online on or before 14/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager (State Projects) vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 14/12/2014
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 14/12/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NISG|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016