National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior System Analyst through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/ BCA/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Senior System Analyst Job on or before 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
||Senior System Analyst
||B.E/B.Tech/ BCA/ Diploma
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||UIDAI- H.O – Delhi
Detail of National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Senior System Analyst Recruitment:
- Position: Senior System Analyst
- Location: Delhi
- Job Profile Ownership for IT needs of the Regional office of the UIDAI: Study IT needs of the UIDAI Regional Office and ensure key deliverables in IT are met Manage IT professionals who support the Regional Office of the UIDAI. Interface with IT Firm and MSP engaged by UIDAI for implementation of the project, as and when asked for. Operations and maintenance of the IT Systems, hardware, printers, Software applications, LAN, communication room etc. Vendor management activities for desktops/laptops/network/communication equipment/ data cards etc; manage licenses/renewals/upgrades and SLA compliance as required for all of the above. Supervise/undertake enrollment data upload from the Regional Office networks to CIDR; own troubleshooting and escalation of IT related issues with vendors, MSP and CIDR. Support the technical helpdesk of CIDR as relates to the Regional office, and monitor issues for resolutionInteract on all IT related matters with UIDAI appointed Registrars for enrolling residents including sub-registrars and enrolling agents appointed by Registrars so as to resolve IT issues
- Qualification & Experience BE/B Tech or BCA with a Diploma in DOEACC/ Systems Development/GNIIT etc. 4-6 years of experience on managing IT support/Hardware platforms/software applications/ Web development, and user support.
- Tenure: 3 years contract period
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Senior System Analyst Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior System Analyst Vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Mail your resume with photograph indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015