National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of System Analyst through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ Offline for the System Analyst job on or before 14/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Applyfor this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||National Institute for Smart Government Mahanagar Door Sanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Residential Complex, 1st floor New Delhi-110003
Detail of NISG System Analyst Recruitment:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers
- Experience : 2-4 years of experience in managing IT support/ Hardware platforms/ software applications/ web development and user support is desirable
- Tenure : 3 Years Contract Period
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – System Analyst Post:
- Candidates can apply Online on or before 14/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for System Analyst vacancy in National Institute of Smart Government (NISG):
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 14/12/2014
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 14/12/2014.