National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 24.02.2015 at 02.00 PM. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||24.02.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||office of the School of Biotechnology (SoBT), NIT Calicut, NIT Campus (P.O), Calicut 673 601|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A Walk-in-interview for the post of a Junior Research Fellow (on contract basis) on purely time bound research project under taken at the School of Biotechnology, NIT Calicut. The Project involves cloning and expression of a recombinant protein and characterizing it using Biophysical techniques. Selected candidates can register for Ph.D as per rules and depending on the continue support from the funding agency, DST-SERB.
- Name of the Post Junior Research Fellow (on contract basis)
- No. of Post One
- Salary 16,000/-* p.m + HRA (as applicable)
- Age limit Not more than 28 years
- Duration One year (subject to extension up to a maximum of three years depending upon the performance and availability of funds)
- Qualification Post-graduate degree in Life Science /Biochemistry/ Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks. Candidate must have a valid NET/GATE qualification or B.Tech Biotechnology with GATE qualification and experience.
- Desired Qualifications Experience in Molecular Biology and Biophysics.
- Date of Test/Interview 24.02.2015, Tuesday 2.00 p.m.(written test, followed by the interview)
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 24.02.2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) :
Eligible candidates may report on 24.02.2015 at 2.00 p.m. at the office of the School of Biotechnology (SoBT), NIT Calicut, NIT Campus (P.O), Calicut 673 601, for a walk-in-interview with Biodata and original certificates with 1 set of photo copies. For more details visit: www.nitc.ac.in
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 24.02.2015
Venue : office of the School of Biotechnology (SoBT), NIT Calicut, NIT Campus (P.O), Calicut 673 601
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Calicut|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|