National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M. E. / M. Tech educational background
Company name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Durgapur)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M. E. / M. Tech
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Durgapur
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
- Title of Project: Modeling of Flow Forming Process: Comparison between FEbased and SC-based Modeling.
- Duration of Project: 2 Years
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (One Post)
- Minimum Qualification: M. E. /M. Tech (Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Fluid Mechanics / Applied Mechanics / Thermal Engineering / Machine Design). Minimum marks 60% in all level.
- Desirable Qualification: ANSYS Software. Programming skill (C, C++, Matlab)
- Fellowship: Rs. 18000 per month
Note: The post is purely temporarily in nature but the selected candidate may register for PhD at NIT Durgapur, after clearing the institutional admission procedure. TA/DA is not admissible for attending the interview or for joining the post. For any other information, please contact: Dr. Nirmal Baran Hui Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, West Bengal-713209. (Mob: 09434788117, email:nirmalhui”at”gmail.com).
How to apply:
Application on plain paper with full bio-data may be sent to nirmalhui”at”gmail.com, on or before 15th December 2014. Selection procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through phone / email to appear before the selection panel on 17th December 2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Durgapur|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017