National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA / ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistants. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/02/2015 at 9.30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistants|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||27/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut), calicut|
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut) Technical Assistants Recruitment:
A walk in interview will be conducted on 12th February, 2015 at 9.30 am for short-listing persons with requisite qualifications and skill sets for working in shift type job in the Central Computer Centre of the Institute, on adhoc basis for a monthly remuneration of .10,000/-. Interested candidates with the specified qualifications can report for the interview at their own expenses in the office of National Institute of Technology Calicut as per the schedule given below with original and a set of photocopy of certificates for proof of their qualifications, experience, skills etc. Only those who fulfill the qualifications and produce the Certificates in original will be allowed to appear for the interview. Once selected the candidate will have to report for duty immediately. No TA/DA will be paid. Due consideration will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates as per Government of India reservation rules.
- Qualifications First class diploma or diploma with minimum 60% marks in Computer & Engineering/Computer Hardware Maintenance, preferably with syllabus of Polytechnic institutes in Kerala or its equivalent from other states.
- Preferable Experience Hardware & S/W : Hardware basics, Hardware maintenance & S/W installation Networking : Installation and trouble shooting of Computer Networks Operating Systems : MS Windows 2003 Server-client , Windows 2008 Server-client Window XP, Windows Vista/Windows 7, GNU, UNIX etc., RHELL, 5.3 (with other tools used for Parallel Processing Cluster), Linux flavors: Suse/Fedora Core/Ubuntu/Debian/Mint. Database Packages : SQL, ORACLE, etc. Programming Languages : C, C++, VC++, Java etc. Office, Graphics and other : Open Office, M S Office, Adobe suite, Page marker, VSS Platforms : Work Stations, Stand alone and Server client systems.
- This appointment is proposed to be made under the contingency provisions for the Institute and does not entail any person any right for continuation or for any other allowances/benefits. The duties shall be assigned by the competent authority and the persons engaged have to attend the duties with due diligence and care. Failure to discharge duties shall lead to forfeitures of the offer of engagement forthwith, without any notice thereof. The remuneration shall be disbursed based on the periodical report on conduct and the monthly attendance from the Sections to which the persons are attached.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut) – Technical Assistants Post:
- Written Test on 27/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Assistants Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Calicut):
A walk in interview will be conducted on 27 February, 2015 at 9.30 am for short-listing persons with requisite qualifications and skill sets for working in shift type job in the Central Computer Centre of the Institute
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 27/02/2015
Venue : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, CALICUT
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NITC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|