National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies with B.E/ B.Tech/ ITI/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ M.Sc holders
Company name :National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya)
Posts :Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ ITI/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 5,200-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 08
Last date to apply : 01 Dec 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya invites applications from Indian nationals possessing requisite academic qualifications and experience, with commitment to work and an inclination towards institutional development, for appointment to the various positions listed below on permanent basis.
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
Post Graduate Degree in Library Science. Desirable : 1. Experience in Library Automation/ knowledge of computerization of Library. 2. At least 1 year working experience in Library of Academic/Research Institution.
|1-UR||Rs. 9,300- 34,800||30
3 Yrs. Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics) Or, 3 Yrs. B. Sc. (Electrical/ Electronics) Or, ITI certificate of 2 Yrs. duration in Electrical/ Wireman/Electronics and Class 10 pass with at least 60%.
Bachelor’s degree and proficiency in use of Office Automation Software.
1. 12th Standard / 10+2 pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. 2. Diploma or Certificate in Library Science from a recognized University.Desirable : Knowledge of Basic computer skills.
1. Class 10 passed from a recognized Board. 2. ITI Certificate of either one or two year’s duration in Carpentry. Desirable : 2 Yrs. relevant experience
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||First Class Diploma of 3 Yrs. duration in Electrical Engineering plus 2 Yrs. relevant experience||1||PB-2 (` 9,300/- to 34,800/-) with GP of `4200/-||30 Yrs.|
GENERAL CONDITIONS / INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Applicant must enclose a non-refundable application fee of ` 200/- (Rupees Two hundred) only (` 100/- (Rupees One hundred) only for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the form of Demand Draft only drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, payable at Shillong. Applicant must write his / her name, address and the post applied for on the back side of the bank draft.
- For all the posts, where age limit is prescribed, the date for calculating the same will be the last date of receipt of the applications as declared in the advertisement / Institute Website.
- Mere fulfilment of minimum qualification and experience do not entitle a candidate to be called for the examination / interview.
- Candidates must have the requisite educational qualifications and experience on the last date of receipt of the applications as declared in the advertisement / Institute Website.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for the interview.
- Persons in employment should submit their applications through proper channel with a forwarding note of the employer. However, a photocopy of the duly filled in application form along with the Bank Draft in original may be sent as “Advance Copy” in order to avoid delay in receipt.
- Incomplete applications, applications not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
- DO NOT ENCLOSE ANY ORIGINAL / COPIES OF CERTIFICATES ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any change of address for correspondence should be communicated giving reference of the Advertisement and post(s) applied for.
- The filled-in application form should be addressed to the “Registrar (i/c), National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003”, in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………”.
- Applicants are advised to give phone numbers and e-mail address in their own interest to facilitate prompt communication.
- Applicants may attach additional sheet(s), wherever necessary, mentioning the serial number.
- Applicants willing to apply for more than one post must send a separate application form for each of the posts.
- Relaxation of age and educational qualifications for candidates under the Reserved Categories shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
- The number of positions may vary depending upon sanction received.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill in or otherwise, any or all the advertised posts.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 01 Dec 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Meghalaya|