National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya) invites application for the recruitment of Registrar with Masters degree holders
Company name :National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya)
Qualification : Masters degree
Salary : Rs. 37,400-67,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 10/17/2014
Details of Post :
The National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, established as an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, invites applications for the post of Registrar from Indian nationals possessing requisite academic qualifications and relevant experience.The details of the post are as under:
- Post Registrar (Un-reserved)
- Pay Scale Pay Band-4 (Rs. 37,400-67,000/-) + Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-
- Qualification Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Experience 15 years of administrative experience in an Academic/ R&D Institution/ Government Organization/ Autonomous Body of which at least 8 years as Deputy Registrar orequivalent post. ORAt least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. (Must have held official administrative positions of HoD or similar for at least 3 years) OR Comparable experience of equivalent grades in research establishments and/or other institutions of higher education with experience of dealing with Finance & Accounts/ Administration.
- Desirable Degree in Law/ Management. Proven experience in Human Relations Management, Personnel Management preferably in a large Educational or Research Institute and experience in all aspects of academic administration. Recruitment Direct recruitment, failing which on deputation or contract basis for tenure of up to 5 years or till attaining the age of 62 years whichever is earlier, or as fixed by Govt. of India by orders issued in this regard from time to time.
- Job Description Incumbent is expected to participate in process at the conceptual level. He/ she will be over-all in-charge of Administration, Finance & Accounts, Stores and Purchase, Contract Services, Estate etc. and is also expected to provide administrative support to the Director. The incumbent may also be called upon to take up other responsibilities assigned by the Director from time-to-time.
- Upper Age Limit 57 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
General Information / details about the post
- The above post is as per the Central Government pay scales and carry allowances like Dearness, House Rent and Transport as per Govt. of India rules.
- Relaxation in educational qualification and / or experience will be considered in exceptional cases.
- Applicants working in Govt. organization/ Public sector undertaking/ Govt. funded research agencies should forward their applications through proper channel. However, an advance copy of the application may be sent to ensure receipt of application before the last date. Pay of such incumbent will be protected as per Govt. of India rules.
- Satisfying the prescribed essential qualifications/experience indicated will not entitle the applicants to be called for interview. If the number of applications received is large, the Institute shall call only the shortlisted candidates after due screening.
- The applicants should furnish details of all the qualifications and relevant experience along with self-attested photocopies of marks sheets/ certificates.
- No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Application not in the prescribed format, incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificates/ supporting documents/ photograph will be summarily rejected.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents, two recommendation letters in sealed envelopes and an application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- in case of SC/ST/PWD) in the form of a Demand Draft in favor of “NIT Meghalaya” payable at Shillong, to reach the “Director, NIT Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Luitmukhrah, Shillong-793003” on or before 17th October, 2014. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for post of Registrar”.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/17/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Meghalaya||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017