National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow with M.Sc educational background
Company name :National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur)
Posts :Project Fellow
Qualification : MSc
Salary : Rs. 10,000/-p.m
No of Post : 01
Last Date to apply :25 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the temporary post : Project Fellow
- Research Project Title : “DESIGN AND SYNTHESIS OF NOVEL POTENT HETEROCYCLIC COMPOUNDS AND THEIR BIOLOGICAL EVALUATION”
- Principal Investigator : Dr. Santhosh Penta, Assistant Professor Department of Chemistry, NIT Raipur, Chhatishgarh- 492010 , E-mail: [email protected]
- Funding Agency : Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology (CCOST) Project Ref. No: 15046/CCOST/MRP/2014
- Tenure of the scheme : 3 years.
- Tenure of the assignment : Performance shall be reviewed on half yearly basis.
- Job description : Synthesis and characterization of heterocyclics
- Consolidated monthly fellowship : Rs 10,000/-pm
- Essential qualifications : M.Sc in Chemistry from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate with computer knowledge and good proficiency in English.
Eligible persons may apply according to format, along with his/her CV, photocopies of attested educational qualification, experience certificates, grade /mark sheets, publications and affixed with colored photographs etc., and send the completely filled application by registered/speed post to, Dr . Santhosh Penta, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Raipur, Raipur, Chattisgarh-492010, INDIA. Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview and the date of the interview will be intimated via e-mail only. The cover should be super-scribed clearly the post applied for & Department name.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above position is purely temporary and Continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after each year.
- Candidates are required to appear for the interview with curriculum vitae, all relevant original certificates with a set of attested photocopies and two attested pass port size photographs.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing for interview.
- Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The appointment shall be co-terminus with the project.
How to apply:
Applicants should send their applications and detailed curriculum vitae with e-mail ID and contact number supported by documents to the Principal Investigator by e-mail or by post on or before 25.09.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Raipur||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|