National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for M.E/M.Tech holders on September 29, 2014
Company name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Salary : Rs 14,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Raipur
Walk in date : September 29, 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited for the post of one Junior Research Fellow for a period of three years as per the following requirements. Eligible candidates can send their applications and detailed curriculum vitae with e-mail ID and contact number supported by documents to the Principal Investigator by post on or before 26.09.2014 and attend the interview on 29.09.2014 at 10:00 AM in chemical engineering department.
- Name of the temporary post : Junior Research Fellow
- Research Project Title : “Slurry Formulation for Ruthenium Chemical Mechanical Planarization”
- Principal Investigator : Dr R. Manivannan Assistant Professor Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT Raipur, Chhatishgarh- 492010 E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected] Funding Agency : Department of Science And Technology (DST),
- New Delhi.
- Project No. SB/FTP/ETA-0351/2013, dated 17/07/2014
- Tenure of the scheme : 3 years.
- Tenure of the assignment : Performance shall be reviewed on yearly basis.
- Job description : Research related to the project work
- Consolidated monthly fellowship : Rs 14,000/-pm for the first 2 years and Rs 16,000/- pm for the third year
- Essential qualifications : M.E / M.Tech in Chemical Engineering from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate with computer knowledge and good proficiency in English.
- Date and Time of Interview : 29/09/2014 at 10:00 AM in Chemical Engg. Dept.
How to apply :
Eligible persons may apply according to format, along with his/her CV, photocopies of self attested educational qualification, experience certificates, grade /mark sheets, publications and affixed with colored photographs etc., and send the completely filled application by registered/speed post/person to Dr. R. Manivannan, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chattisgarh-492010, INDIA. The cover should be super-scribed clearly the post applied for & Department name.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above position is purely temporary and Continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after each year.
- Candidates are required to appear for the interview with photocopy of the application form, curriculum vitae, and all relevant original certificates with a set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing for interview.
- Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The appointment shall be co-terminus with the project.
For further details please contact
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : September 29, 2014
Venue : Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT, Raipur, CG, INDIA, 492010
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Raipur||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016