National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/BM-TSC/2015/08. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ M.E/ M.V.Sc/ M.Pharm/ M.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW Job on or before 09.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ MVSC/ M.Pharma/ MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA – 769 008(ORISSA)|
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Biotechnology & Medical Engineering of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow-[01 post]
- Name of the Research Project : “Testicular stem cell-mediated transgenesis for production of granulocyte colony stimulating factor (GCSF)”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DBT, Government of India
- Tenure of the Project : 03 years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years
- Job Description : Collection of biological samples from different centers, gene cloning, vector construction, transfection and analysis etc.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.25000/- P.M.(1st & 2nd year) ; Rs.28000/- (3rd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : 1) M.Tech/M.E/M.V.Sc/M.Pharm/M.D or similar post-graduate degree in biotechnology / biomedical engineering / medical engineering / bioscience / bioengineering / biochemical engineering / biotech engineering / chemical engineering / chemical technology / medical science / biological science / animal biotechnology / veterinary science / animal science / plant biotechnology / veterinary gynaecology & obstetrics / animal genetics & breeding / genetic engineering or similar professional course. Candidates with B.Tech / B.E / AMIE / M.B.B.S / B.V.Sc / B.Pharm degree in above areas can also apply but must have valid NET/GATE qualification. Candidates with M.Sc in life science / microbiology / applied microbiology / biotechnology / biochemistry / molecular biology / molecular genetics or allied subjects can also apply but must have valid NET/GATE qualification. 2) Candidates MUST have at least one year of research experience on handling genetic materials and living cells in vitro. (P.T.O)9.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Prior research experience in gene cloning, cell culture, vector construction and gene expression system is desired and preferable.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)- JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) :
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Mukesh Kumar Gupta Address : Dept. of Biotechnology & Medical Engineering, N.I.T.Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462294 E-mail : [email protected] persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 09.02.2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.02.2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/BM-TSC/2015/08.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Rourkela|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|